An Old School Catholic Message Board

Passover One Week Away

todd_vetter33

Drew-Memphis

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='14 April 2010 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1271257419' post='2093199']
Where you? it's for this reason that the Law (God's word) is a light to the world. The very Law the members of this thread appear to know little about. The spirit of God is Law and one must keep the law to receive the Law. Then they can receive truth from God.
[/quote]

You didn't answer my question. Therefore, instead of dancing around my valid question, how about answering it before the thread progresses further.

But to answer your question, no. I was not on Calvary. I'm only in my early 20s. But I'm also not claiming to have all the answers in regards to Passover/Good FRIDAY either.

Drew-Memphis

[quote name='Hilde' date='14 April 2010 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1271257606' post='2093204']
Maybe it's just copy paste and some new stuff.
[/quote]

That seems to be his modus operandi.

He doesn't seem to know how to defend his own points, only docu-dump from one website to another.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='14 April 2010 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1271257501' post='2093200']
Oh and here's a question Todd, that I would love a personal answer to.

How is it that you can spend so much time on this website for the last 2 days that I have been posting here? Do you not have a job that you should be devoting more of your time to?
[/quote]

I am on vacation.

So that my last post does not appear as idle words. Here is some testimony you will find in catholic doctrine that speaks a truth.

[b][url="/passage/?search=Proverbs+6:23&version=NKJV"]Proverbs 6:23[/url][/b]
For the commandment is a lamp, And the [b]law[/b] a [b]light[/b]; Reproofs of instruction are the way of life,

[b][url="/passage/?search=Isaiah+8:20&version=NKJV"]Isaiah 8:20[/url][/b]
To the [b]law[/b] and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no [b]light[/b] in them.

[url="/passage/?search=2%20John+1:6&version=NKJV"][b]2 John 1:6[/b][/url]
This is love, that we walk according to His [b]commandment[/b]s. This is the [b]commandment[/b], that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.

[url="/passage/?search=1%20John+5:3&version=NKJV"][b]1 John 5:3[/b][/url]
For this is the love of God, that we keep His [b]commandment[/b]s. And His [b]commandment[/b]s are not burdensome.

[url="/passage/?search=1%20John+3:24&version=NKJV"][b]1 John 3:24[/b][/url]
[ [i]The Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Error[/i] ] Now he who keeps His [b]commandment[/b]s abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

[url="/passage/?search=1%20John+2:4&version=NKJV"][b]1 John 2:4[/b][/url]
He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His [b]commandment[/b]s, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

[url="/passage/?search=1%20John+2:3&version=NKJV"][b]1 John 2:3[/b][/url]
[ [i]The Test of Knowing Him[/i] ] Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His [b]commandment[/b]s

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='14 April 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1271257751' post='2093206']

He doesn't seem to know how to defend his own points, only docu-dump from one website to another.
[/quote]
This is totally TL;DR I don't feel like reading all this stuff. Maybe some others will and can answer him. I'm hypothyroid and have the concentration of..:shock: Oooo, squirrel!

Edited by Hilde

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='14 April 2010 - 10:08 AM' timestamp='1271257681' post='2093205']
You didn't answer my question. Therefore, instead of dancing around my valid question, how about answering it before the thread progresses further.

But to answer your question, no. I was not on Calvary. I'm only in my early 20s. But I'm also not claiming to have all the answers in regards to Passover/Good FRIDAY either.
[/quote]

To answer your question. The truth I receive comes from God. Those of the truth hear God's voice. Sure you will never believe this but have I not spoken truth with every post even though it goes against your facit of denominational division that separates you from other Christians and God?

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='14 April 2010 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1271257751' post='2093206']

[/quote]

My posts need no defense. To the clear and rational mind who seeks to keep the Law of God, they will understand. To the lawless my posts will be dark due to the discord of men loving a lie over truth.

Drew-Memphis

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='14 April 2010 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1271257935' post='2093209']
To answer your question. The truth I receive comes from God. Those of the truth hear God's voice. Sure you will never believe this but have I not spoken truth with every post even though it goes against your facit of denominational division that separates you from other Christians and God?
[/quote]

If you honestly think that anything you post in this phorum would detract me from holy mother Church and my Savior Jesus Christ, you are sadly mistaken.

If I were you, Todd. I would go out and get some fresh air. It's a beautiful day in the majority of the country. Go play with your kids, instead of cyber-fighting the "evils of the Catholic Church" online.

Drew-Memphis

[quote name='Hilde' date='14 April 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1271257914' post='2093208']
This is totally TL;DR I don't feel like reading all this stuff. Maybe some others will and can answer him. I'm hypothyroid and have the concentration of..:shock: Oooo, squirrel!
[/quote]

Spaghetti and meatballs!?

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='14 April 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1271257605' post='2093203']
Have you never read anything written by a Catholic apologist in your entire life?
[/quote]

Yes and a great majority is riddled with speculations. Just like the apologist explinations of Jesus dying on a Friday and rising on the first day of the week. I know this event occurred on a wednesday preparation day according to all the Law and prophets as illustrated in the study I have shared which you care nothing to read.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf"]http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf[/url]

If I have not spoken a truth for this topic, then it will be easy for you to name a page number where a truth is not being told for this topic from pages 2-37.

Or you can simply goto page 25 where I'm sure I have illustrated your current understanding for the speculation of 3 days and 3 nights fullfilled and tell everyone here which colored arrow starting point represents your view.

Explain why your view is a greater truth than the other denominational views presented on that page. then explain how your perception adds up to the Holy perfect scripture of 3 days and 3 nights as God defined time in the scriptures.

God Bless

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='14 April 2010 - 10:20 AM' timestamp='1271258427' post='2093216']
[img]http://www.qstartech.com/files/fckeditor/ist2_4744777_no_dumping_sign(3).jpg[/img]
[/quote]

If this thread is of no interest to you. Why are you here? Your not doing a very good job at illustrating greater truth? Last time i check. this would classify as a clanging cymbal or noisy gong. essentially a waste of space. If you want truth to stand out on top. Prove me incorrect by enlightening me and others on where My Error is displayed in this study?

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf"][color="#284b72"]http://www.thedeatha...esurrection.pdf[/color][/url]

If I have not spoken a truth for this topic, then it will be easy for you to name a page number where a truth is not being told for this topic from pages 2-37. Please illustrate the page number and the less than truth statement.

Or you can simply goto page 25 where I'm sure I have illustrated your current understanding for the speculation of 3 days and 3 nights fullfilled and tell everyone here which colored arrow starting point for the time line presented on the top half of the page represents your view.

Explain why your view is a greater truth than the other denominational views presented on that page, then explain how your perception adds up to the Holy perfect scripture of 3 days and 3 nights as God defined time in the scriptures.

God Bless

Drew-Memphis

[img]http://inox.org/demot/TROLLING.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb161/PokerStick/Troll_spray.jpg[/img]

Drew-Memphis

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='14 April 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1271258650' post='2093220']
If this thread is of no interest to you. Why are you here? Your not doing a very good job at illustrating greater truth? Last time i check. this would classify as a clanging cymbal or noisy gong. essentially a waste of space. If you want truth to stand out on top. Prove me incorrect by enlightening me and others on where My Error is displayed in this study?

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf"][color="#284b72"]http://www.thedeatha...esurrection.pdf[/color][/url]

If I have not spoken a truth for this topic, then it will be easy for you to name a page number where a truth is not being told for this topic from pages 2-37. Please illustrate the page number and the less than truth statement.

Or you can simply goto page 25 where I'm sure I have illustrated your current understanding for the speculation of 3 days and 3 nights fullfilled and tell everyone here which colored arrow starting point for the time line presented on the top half of the page represents your view.

Explain why your view is a greater truth than the other denominational views presented on that page, then explain how your perception adds up to the Holy perfect scripture of 3 days and 3 nights as God defined time in the scriptures.

God Bless
[/quote]

[img]http://lolcat.com/pics/threadlovercat.jpg[/img]

todd_vetter33

I rest my case for the truth you have displayed with you last few posts is surely a truth built on the solid rock of truth!

God Bless