An Old School Catholic Message Board

Passover One Week Away

todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='13 April 2010 - 11:47 AM' timestamp='1271177233' post='2092495']
Todd,

Question. You say you're not Adventist or Christian even but your Facebook is loaded with Seventh Day Adventist "propaganda". Hmm. Maybe you assimilate yourself into the type of medium you are docu-dumping your "TL;DR" arguments/debates?

Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always.
[/quote]

I share my studies with Sevent day Adventist, as well as Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran and all other Christian denominations. Facebook is simply a means of sharing with a large various groups of people the truth that exposes the traditional lies that misrepresent the truth of the spirit of Christ. Should I only share with Catholics when it's clear that All Christian churches share traditional flaws which they enherit from Catholic doctrine and tradition more than they realize??? End time churches are flawed because they take hold of the man instead of the spirit of truth that was possessed by the Man and should be posessed by His true followers.

[b]"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, we will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by [/b][b]thy name, to take away our reproach." Isaiah 4:1. [/b][b] [/b][b][u]

[/u][/b][b][u]Seven[/u][/b][b] represents: Complete, All, finished, totality; complete cycle event aka creation, 7 last plagues, 7 years of good harvest, 7 years of famine [/b][b] 7 churches of Revelation called out for their flaws!

[/b][b][u]Woman [/u][/b][b]represents: Church

[/b][b][u]“Shall take hold of one man”;[/u][/b][b] represents how all churches in the end time will claim to follow Christ.

[/b][b][u]“We will eat our own bread”[/u][/b][b]; (They reject the true Bread of life-the spirit of Christ and His teachings, see John 6:51, and prefer rather to "eat" their own false [/b][b]doctrines and traditions see Isaiah 8:20) This can apply to the 4 bible gospels if they are not every word that proceeded from the mouth of God!

[/b][b][u]'and wear our own apparel'[/u][/b][b] (they also reject the pure, white robe of Christ's righteousness and prefer their own system of works and self-[/b][b]righteousness.

[/b][b][u]'only let us be called by Thy name'[/u][/b][b] (they desperately, despite their rebellion against God’s Laws, want to be recognized as part of Christ's church, [/b][b]why?)

[/b][b][u]'to take away our reproach'[/u][/b][b]. [/b][b][u]Reproach:[/u][/b][b] an expression of rebuke or disapproval [/b][b]a cause or occasion of blame, discredit, or disgrace [/b]

Edited by todd_vetter33

Drew-Memphis

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='13 April 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1271177982' post='2092509']
I share my studies with Sevent day Adventist, as well as Baptist, Methodists, Lutheran and all other Christian denominations. Should I only share with Catholics when it's clear that All Christian churches share traditional flaws which they enherit from Catholic doctrine???? End time churches are flawed because they take hold of the man instead of the spirit of truth that was possessed by the Man and should be posessed by His true followers.

[/quote]

Let me ask you a question. What is it what you hope to accomplish? What is your goal? And please don't give me a 5 page dissertation. Simply, what is it that you ultimately hope to accomplish?

That is all.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='13 April 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1271178360' post='2092520']
Let me ask you a question. What is it what you hope to accomplish? What is your goal? And please don't give me a 5 page dissertation. Simply, what is it that you ultimately hope to accomplish?

That is all.
[/quote]

To awaken in man the realization that God is greater than what the christian world currently portrays and that the plan of salvation is available to men now if they just fulfill the law, They can be born again according to the spirit and be one with God (angels) performing the very miracles that Jesus himself did while on the earth.

Unfortunately one cannot repent from lying (a sin) if their traditions or doctrines cause them to tell a lie and they are ok with this. Jesus answers your question best below in these two short paragraphs.

Teach ye the holy law of love which I have delivered unto you. And whosoever forsake their sins, they are remitted unto them, and whosoever continue in their sins they are retained unto them. Baptise them who believe and repent, bless and anoint them, and offer ye the pure Oblation of the fruits of the earth, which I have appointed unto you for a Memorial of me. Lo, I have given my body and my blood to be offered on the Cross, for the redemption of the world from the sin against love, and from the bloody sacrifices and feasts of the past. And ye shall offer the Bread of life, and the Wine of salvation, for a pure Oblation with incense, as it is written of me, and ye shall eat and drink thereof for a memorial, that I have delivered all who believe in me from the ancient bondage of your ancestors. For they, making a god of their belly, sacrificed unto their god the innocent creatures of the earth, in place of the carnal nature within themselves. And eating of their flesh and drinking of their blood to their own destruction, corrupted their bodies and shortened their days, even as the Gentiles who knew not the truth, or who knowing it, have changed it into a lie.

And he said unto them. Love ye one another and all the creatures of God. Yet I say unto you, not all are men, who are in the form of man. Are they men or women in the image of God whose ways are ways of violence, of oppression and wrong, who choose a lie rather than the truth? Nay, verily, till they are born again, and receive the Spirit of Love and Wisdom within their hearts. Then only are they sons and daughters of Israel, and being of Israel they are children of God, And for this cause came I into the world, and for this I have suffered at the hands of sinners. These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. And Jesus said, I stood in the midst of the world, and in the flesh was I seen and heard, and I found all men glutted with their own pleasures, and drunk with their own follies, and none found I hungry or athirst for the wisdom which is of God. My soul grieveth over the sons and daughters of men because they are blind in their heart, and in their soul are they deaf and hear not my voice.

One must receive truth from God before they can speak truth from God. Out of the two answers I got from three catholics so far. Only one of the perceptions have a possibility of being truth from God which means one of them told a lie in ignorance.

Based on the study I share which speaks according to the Laws and prophecies Jesus claimed to fulfill. All three Catholic percptions were not the truth even though two agreed. If you are not receiving the truth from your leaders. how can you share truth? Truth is spirit and life. can you in truth claim your soul is delivered if you have not yet been born again according to the spirit? sure you can make this claim as many do. but those who make this claim, do they possess the powers of God that Jesus promised they would have?

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

Drew-Memphis

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='13 April 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1271179388' post='2092536']
To awaken in man the realization that God is greater than what the christian world currently portrays and that the plan of salvation is available to men now if they just fulfill the law, They can be born again according to the spirit and be one with God (angels) performing the very miracles that Jesus himself did while on the earth.

Unfortunately one cannot repent from lying (a sin) if their traditions or doctrines cause them to tell a lie and they are ok with this. Jesus answers your question best below in these two short paragraphs.

Teach ye the holy law of love which I have delivered unto you. And whosoever forsake their sins, they are remitted unto them, and whosoever continue in their sins they are retained unto them. Baptise them who believe and repent, bless and anoint them, and offer ye the pure Oblation of the fruits of the earth, which I have appointed unto you for a Memorial of me. Lo, I have given my body and my blood to be offered on the Cross, for the redemption of the world from the sin against love, and from the bloody sacrifices and feasts of the past. And ye shall offer the Bread of life, and the Wine of salvation, for a pure Oblation with incense, as it is written of me, and ye shall eat and drink thereof for a memorial, that I have delivered all who believe in me from the ancient bondage of your ancestors. For they, making a god of their belly, sacrificed unto their god the innocent creatures of the earth, in place of the carnal nature within themselves. And eating of their flesh and drinking of their blood to their own destruction, corrupted their bodies and shortened their days, even as the Gentiles who knew not the truth, or who knowing it, have changed it into a lie.

And he said unto them. Love ye one another and all the creatures of God. Yet I say unto you, not all are men, who are in the form of man. Are they men or women in the image of God whose ways are ways of violence, of oppression and wrong, who choose a lie rather than the truth? Nay, verily, till they are born again, and receive the Spirit of Love and Wisdom within their hearts. Then only are they sons and daughters of Israel, and being of Israel they are children of God, And for this cause came I into the world, and for this I have suffered at the hands of sinners. These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. And Jesus said, I stood in the midst of the world, and in the flesh was I seen and heard, and I found all men glutted with their own pleasures, and drunk with their own follies, and none found I hungry or athirst for the wisdom which is of God. My soul grieveth over the sons and daughters of men because they are blind in their heart, and in their soul are they deaf and hear not my voice.

One must receive truth from God before they can speak truth from God. Out of the two answers I got from three catholics so far. Only one of the perceptions have a possibility of being truth from God which means one of them told a lie in ignorance.

Based on the study I share with speaks according to the Laws and prophecies Jesus claimed to fulfill. All three Catholic percptions were not the truth even though two agreed. If you are not receiving the truth from your leaders. how can you share truth? Truth is spirit and life. can you in truth claim your soul is delivered if you have not yet been born again according to the spirit? sure you can make this claim as many do. but those who make this claim, do they possess the powers of God the Jesus promised they would have?

God Bless
[/quote]

Ok, I think I asked not to be given a "TL;DR" dump.

What are you hoping to accomplish?

Drew-Memphis

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='13 April 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1271179388' post='2092536']
To awaken in man the realization that God is greater than what the christian world currently portrays...
[/quote]

I don't think anyone on here can argue that fact. God is greater than anything ANYONE on this planet can portray. We cannot fathom his greatness. No one can put into words/pictures/pictographs exactly how great HE is.

I think in trying to accomplish this "goal", you are coming across as that you understand God completely, which would be a complete and total fallacy.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Drew-Memphis' date='13 April 2010 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1271179940' post='2092541']
I don't think anyone on here can argue that fact. God is greater than anything ANYONE on this planet can portray. We cannot fathom his greatness. No one can put into words/pictures/pictographs exactly how great HE is.

I think in trying to accomplish this "goal", you are coming across as that you understand God completely, which would be a complete and total fallacy.
[/quote]

What I understand about God is that what God has spoken, God has fulfilled, and will fulfill that which still has yet to be fulfilled. Knowing that the holy spirit inspires only truth, full truth, complete truth, since it's said that the holy spirit brings to rememberance ALL truth. Which of the below historical recording is telling the full truth of what was spoken for this single event in earth histlry? All four of these historical recordings are verified ancient. If Matthew is the full truth according to the spirit, Why were mark and luke lacking the inspiration of the spirit for this moment in history regarding their recording. The last reference seems to explain why the Christian churches are having many issues that are exposed in the media as well as in the family life. Could the last reference be the true recording of what Jesus spoke on that day? We could choose any one of the below verses based on our tradition, but does that solidify that the descision is the correct one? Those of the truth hear God's voice. Ask God and see if you get an answer for which of these historical recordings for a single event in earth history is a recording of scripture (words that proceeded from the mouth of God).

Matt
[color="#0000ff"][b]Peter Confesses Jesus as the Christ[/b] [/color]
[color="#008000"]13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, "Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?" 14 So they said, "Some [i]say[/i] John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets." 15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." [/color][u]17 [/u][u]Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed [/u][i][u]this[/u][/i][u] to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are [/u][u]Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be [/u][u]bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." [/u]20 [color="#800080"]Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.
[/color]
Mark
[b][color="#0000ff"]Peter Confesses Jesus as the Christ [/color]
[/b][color="#008000"]27 Now Jesus and His disciples went out to the towns of Caesarea Philippi; and on the road He asked His disciples, saying to them, "Who do men say that I am?" 28 So they answered, "John the Baptist; but some [i]say,[/i] Elijah; and others, one of the prophets." 29 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said to Him, "You are the Christ." [/color]30 [color="#800080"]Then He strictly warned them that they should tell no one about Him.

[/color][color="#000000"]Luke[/color]
[color="#008000"][size="2"]18[/size] And it happ[color="#008000"]e[/color]ned, as He was alone praying, [i]that[/i] His disciples joined Him, and He asked them, saying, "Who do the crowds say that I am?" [size="2"]19[/size] So they answered and said, "John the Baptist, but some [i]say[/i] Elijah; and others [i]say[/i] that one of the old prophets has risen again." [size="2"]20[/size] He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said, "The Christ of God."[/color] [sup][size="2"]21[/size][/sup] [color="#800080"]And He strictly warned and commanded them to tell this to no one[/color],

[/b][b][color="#0000ff"]The Confession of the Twelve Christ the True Rock
[/color]And Jesus said unto them, Ye have heard what men in the world say concerning me, but whom do ye say that I am? Peter rose up with Andrew his brother and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God, who descendeth from heaven and dwelleth in the hearts of them who believe and obey unto righteousness. And the rest rose up and said, each after his own manner, These words are true, so we believe. And Jesus answered them saying, Blessed are ye my twelve who believe, for flesh and blood hath not revealed this unto you, but the spirit of God which dwelleth in you. I indeed am the way, the Truth and the Life; and the Truth understandeth all things. All truth is in God, and I bear witness unto the truth. I am the true Rock, and on this Rock do I build my Church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it, and out of this Rock shall flow rivers of living water to give life to the peoples of the earth. Ye are my chosen twelve. In me, the Head and Corner stone, are the twelve foundations of my house builded on the rock, and on you in me shall my Church be built, and in truth and righteousness shall my Church be established. And ye shall sit on twelve thrones and send forth light and truth to all the twelve tribes of Israel after the Spirit, and I will be with you, even unto the end of the world. But there shall arise after you, men of perverse minds who shall through ignorance or through craft, suppress many things which I have spoken unto you, and lay to me things which I never taught, sowing tares among the good wheat which I have given you to sow in the world. Then shall the truth of God endure the contradiction of sinners, for thus it hath been, and thus it will be. But the time cometh when the things which they have hidden shall be revealed and made known, and the truth shall make free those which were bound. One is your Master, all ye are brethren, and one is not greater than another in the place which I have given unto you, for ye have one Master, even Christ, who is over you and with you and in you, and there is no inequality among my twelve, or their fellows. All are equally near unto me. Strive ye not therefore for the first place, for ye are all first, because ye are the foundation stones and pillars of the Church, built on the truth which is in me and in you, and the truth and the law shall ye establish for all, as shall be given unto you. Verily when ye and your fellows agree together touching anything in my Name, I am in the midst of you and with you. Woe is the time when the spirit of the world entereth into the Church, and my doctrines and precepts are made void through the corruption of men and of women. Woe is the world when the Light is hidden. Woe is the world when these things shall be.

[/b][color="#0000ff"]That which God has spoken in full is the true written reflection of scripture. I know which one of these God truthfully spoke.[/color][color="#0000ff"] Based on recent media scandle issues, deep down inside you too know which one of these God spoke as well. Question is can you come to grips with what it says? Will you look to fully understand it's meaning?[/color]

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

A fun assignment While we are waiting for Raphael's reply to the questions I have submitted to him. I would like to draw your attention to page 25.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/url]

On page 25 I have objectivly tried to illustrate 3 days and 3 nights in fulfillment according to all denominational traditional speculatoins that exist to this date From all of Christian history.

I asked 3 Catholic friends of mine at different times to choose the colored arrow on the top half of page 25 that correctly represents the start time for in the heart of the Earth. Out of 3 Catholics so far I have two separate answers. Two have chosen the red arrow representing the time when Jesus was placed on the Cross in the 3rd hour. One person chose the green arrow representing the 9th hour when Jesus died.

Which of the two opinions from 3 separate catholics is telling the truth?

Which colored arrow fits your traditional speculation?

Also count the days and nights from your perception of the starting point for 3 days and 3 nights to the first day of the week when you believe Jesus Rose from the tomb since Christian historical recordings for this event differ greatly. Tell me if it adds up to [b][u]3 days and 3 nights[/u][/b] according to your perception of when the prophecy started and when the prophecy ended.

I personally would like to see to what degree your answers will vary since truth from God is supposed to be solid like a Rock as seen in the last post. Truth from God according the the Christian Catholic gospels appears to vary depending on the Gospel telling the story for a single event.

Edited by todd_vetter33

JMJ

Fun assignment. Only participate in it if you feel comfortable with ignoring Fr.Longue FSSP's wise words.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='13 April 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1271184933' post='2092601']
JMJ

Fun assignment. Only participate in it if you feel comfortable with ignoring Fr.Longue FSSP's wise words.

[/quote]

Participate if you would like to keep the words of Jesus who said to test all things and keep that which is Good. truth is Good and this is what we are trying to discover since the testimony of men do not always agree. Truth according to the Law and the testimony is illustrated on Page 25. I'm just curious to see if you can identify it.

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='13 April 2010 - 01:58 PM' timestamp='1271185099' post='2092604']
Participate if you would like to keep the words of Jesus who said to test all things and keep that which is Good. truth is Good and this is what we are trying to discover since the testimony of men do not always agree. Truth according to the Law and the testimony is illustrated on Page 25. I'm just curious to see if you can identify it.
[/quote]

JMJ
Thinking and taking all of this in, I dunna feel like anything I or anyone says who have much of a difference. If we agreed with you, you would be happy, but if we don't, I am sure there is something morally corrupt in our thinking.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='13 April 2010 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1271185216' post='2092608']
JMJ
Thinking and taking all of this in, I dunna feel like anything I or anyone says who have much of a difference. If we agreed with you, you would be happy, but if we don't, I am sure there is something morally corrupt in our thinking.
[/quote]

The task is simple if the truth of God is solid and you are willing to participate. Chose a displayed perception illustrated on page 25 which you belive to be truth that differs from other historically recognized perceptions claimed to be truth. Then explain why your perception is more correct or truthful than the perception of another. See page 25 for all historical perceptions for this topic.

This is a simple task for one who is of the truth. You do know why you believe what you believe? Does what you believe agree with all truthfully spoken and truthfully recorded prophecy for this event?

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/url]

Edited by todd_vetter33

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='13 April 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1271181141' post='2092557']
What I understand about God is that what God has spoken, God has fulfilled, and will fulfill that which still has yet to be fulfilled. Knowing that the holy spirit inspires only truth, full truth, complete truth, since it's said that the holy spirit brings to rememberance ALL truth. Which of the below historical recording is telling the full truth of what was spoken for this single event in earth histlry? All four of these historical recordings are verified ancient. If Matthew is the full truth according to the spirit, Why were mark and luke lacking the inspiration of the spirit for this moment in history regarding their recording. The last reference seems to explain why the Christian churches are having many issues that are exposed in the media as well as in the family life. Could the last reference be the true recording of what Jesus spoke on that day? We could choose any one of the below verses based on our tradition, but does that solidify that the descision is the correct one? Those of the truth hear God's voice. Ask God and see if you get an answer for which of these historical recordings for a single event in earth history is a recording of scripture (words that proceeded from the mouth of God).

Matt
[color="#0000ff"][b]Peter Confesses Jesus as the Christ[/b] [/color]
[color="#008000"]13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, "Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?" 14 So they said, "Some [i]say[/i] John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets." 15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." [/color][u]17 [/u][u]Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed [/u][i][u]this[/u][/i][u] to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are [/u][u]Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be [/u][u]bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." [/u]20 [color="#800080"]Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.
[/color]
Mark
[/b][color="#008000"]27 Now Jesus and His disciples went out to the towns of Caesarea Philippi; and on the road He asked His disciples, saying to them, "Who do men say that I am?" 28 So they answered, "John the Baptist; but some [i]say,[/i] Elijah; and others, one of the prophets." 29 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said to Him, "You are the Christ." [/color]30 [color="#800080"]Then He strictly warned them that they should tell no one about Him.

[/color][color="#000000"]Luke[/color]
[color="#008000"][size="2"]18[/size] And it happ[color="#008000"]e[/color]ned, as He was alone praying, [i]that[/i] His disciples joined Him, and He asked them, saying, "Who do the crowds say that I am?" [size="2"]19[/size] So they answered and said, "John the Baptist, but some [i]say[/i] Elijah; and others [i]say[/i] that one of the old prophets has risen again." [size="2"]20[/size] He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered and said, "The Christ of God."[/color] [sup][size="2"]21[/size][/sup] [color="#800080"]And He strictly warned and commanded them to tell this to no one[/color],

[/b][b][color="#0000ff"]The Confession of the Twelve Christ the True Rock
[/color]And Jesus said unto them, Ye have heard what men in the world say concerning me, but whom do ye say that I am? Peter rose up with Andrew his brother and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God, who descendeth from heaven and dwelleth in the hearts of them who believe and obey unto righteousness. And the rest rose up and said, each after his own manner, These words are true, so we believe. And Jesus answered them saying, Blessed are ye my twelve who believe, for flesh and blood hath not revealed this unto you, but the spirit of God which dwelleth in you. I indeed am the way, the Truth and the Life; and the Truth understandeth all things. All truth is in God, and I bear witness unto the truth. I am the true Rock, and on this Rock do I build my Church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it, and out of this Rock shall flow rivers of living water to give life to the peoples of the earth. Ye are my chosen twelve. In me, the Head and Corner stone, are the twelve foundations of my house builded on the rock, and on you in me shall my Church be built, and in truth and righteousness shall my Church be established. And ye shall sit on twelve thrones and send forth light and truth to all the twelve tribes of Israel after the Spirit, and I will be with you, even unto the end of the world. But there shall arise after you, men of perverse minds who shall through ignorance or through craft, suppress many things which I have spoken unto you, and lay to me things which I never taught, sowing tares among the good wheat which I have given you to sow in the world. Then shall the truth of God endure the contradiction of sinners, for thus it hath been, and thus it will be. But the time cometh when the things which they have hidden shall be revealed and made known, and the truth shall make free those which were bound. One is your Master, all ye are brethren, and one is not greater than another in the place which I have given unto you, for ye have one Master, even Christ, who is over you and with you and in you, and there is no inequality among my twelve, or their fellows. All are equally near unto me. Strive ye not therefore for the first place, for ye are all first, because ye are the foundation stones and pillars of the Church, built on the truth which is in me and in you, and the truth and the law shall ye establish for all, as shall be given unto you. Verily when ye and your fellows agree together touching anything in my Name, I am in the midst of you and with you. Woe is the time when the spirit of the world entereth into the Church, and my doctrines and precepts are made void through the corruption of men and of women. Woe is the world when the Light is hidden. Woe is the world when these things shall be.

[/b][color="#0000ff"]That which God has spoken in full is the true written reflection of scripture. I know which one of these God truthfully spoke.[/color][color="#0000ff"] Based on recent media scandle issues, deep down inside you too know which one of these God spoke as well. Question is can you come to grips with what it says? Will you look to fully understand it's meaning?[/color]
[/quote]
You are mixing Scripture with spurious documents AGAIN, so any conclusions based on it are not acceptable.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='13 April 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1271185479' post='2092612']
You are mixing Scripture with spurious documents AGAIN, so any conclusions based on it are not acceptable.
[/quote]

I'm illustrating all know historical recordings for this point in history. You may ignore the G-12 text if you like even though it predates the 4 Roman gospels. If the Catholic Bible was inspired by God, Why does Matt add to the word of God for this point in history or is it that Mark and luke were simply less inspired for this point in history?

I know the spirit of God that one who is of the truth will receive, can speak a perfect truth from God even if the person were not present for the Event. This is how we have prophecy that Jesus fulfilled perfectly. Prophets received perfect truth from God by word of God (voice of truth from Heaven). those words received from God were then recorded.

Why are the words in Catholic doctrine not recorded perfectly when Gospels are cross references. Does the holy spirit author confusion? or only the Roman cannon Gospels? It's clear that Scripture is words that proceeded from the mouth of God. Did Jesus really say though art peter and apon this rock? Or did Rome pen this in after removeing what was in the G-12 text?

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='13 April 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1271185479' post='2092612']
[/quote]

In looking at page 25. You will notice that I have only Catholic doctrine displayed regarding ancient text. I do however portray the differing perceptions of men throughout christian hisotry for the 3 days and 3 ngihts prophecy regarding the manner in which people claim it was fulfilled. Would you be so kind as to share with this thread which colored arrow represents the truth for the starting point of "in the hear of the earth".

Then explain why your perception is more true than the other historically recognized christian perceptions illustrated which are all built on the bible (roman Doctrine).

Once you have justified your claim to the truth over all others. Please display how your perception fulfilled 3 days and 3 nights in the manner that God defined time so that Scriptures of Prophecy are not open to personal interpretations.

You would be doing many here a great service. Including a priest or a bishop who's testimony did not agree when asked this same question. You could set one of them straight as I will share your answer with them.

Edited by todd_vetter33