An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know You Are A Future Nun...

LaPetiteSoeur

StaroftheSea

You volunteer for an IVE summer camp, and your team only stops calling you "Sister" when you threaten them with the loss of points, not to mention that you never told them that you were discerning...

You ask a sister manning a book table for some spiritual reading suggestions, and she immediately points you to "Questions on Vocations" and gives you that look.

You spent your entire morning reading this topic and the "Nuns in Habits" topic from start to finish.

[quote name='StaroftheSea' timestamp='1343684973' post='2460397']
You spent your entire morning reading this topic and the "Nuns in Habits" topic from start to finish.
[/quote]

A well spent morning by my standards! :hehe:

OnlySunshine

...when you look forward to the next Mass so you can spend more time with your Beloved.

...when you look forward to Adoration for the same reason above.

...when you would give up your plans to further your education so you can enter the convent when Jesus thinks you're ready. :)

Clare~Therese

When your mom asks you if you'd like to go to a discernment retreat in November held by the DSMME in Michigan and you freak out (in a good way) when you realize she's being serious (I don't know if I'm going for sure yet. My mom has to talk to my dad about it.).

TheresaThoma

[quote name='Clare~Therese' timestamp='1343756156' post='2460688']
When your mom asks you if you'd like to go to a discernment retreat in November held by the DSMME in Michigan and you freak out (in a good way) when you realize she's being serious (I don't know if I'm going for sure yet. My mom has to talk to my dad about it.).
[/quote]
Oooo! I'll be praying that this works out!

Clare~Therese

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1343764233' post='2460763']
Oooo! I'll be praying that this works out!
[/quote]

[b]Update:[/b] My mom talked to my dad and yes, I'm going!!! But they have to decide whether I'm going in November or February, actually, because it depends on whether an addition to our house is still in the process of being built in November and stuff.
WOOHOO!!!! :winner:

mysisterisalittlesister

When while you were at the novitiate, you referred to home as your "house".

TheresaThoma

[quote name='Clare~Therese' timestamp='1343787119' post='2460959']
[b]Update:[/b] My mom talked to my dad and yes, I'm going!!! But they have to decide whether I'm going in November or February, actually, because it depends on whether an addition to our house is still in the process of being built in November and stuff.
WOOHOO!!!! :winner:
[/quote]
You might be able to meet Lisa!

Lil'Monster

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1343795033' post='2460990']
You might be able to meet Lisa!
[/quote]

And me......if clare's going in november.

Pax_et bonum

when you pray the litany of Franciscan saints and listen for a potential religious name for yourself
when you're going to begin the application process :nun2: :blush: