An Old School Catholic Message Board

Papist's razzle dazzle Stuff

Papist

My company(organization) has removed the use of the word 'employee' and swapped it out for 'teammate'. Because we all are "ONE" team.  :x 

Edited by Papist

homeschoolmom

My company(organization) has removed the use of the word 'employee' and swapped it out for 'teammate'. Because we all are "ONE" team.  :x 

That is not razzle-dazzle. :ohno:

And for the record: Attention Target... I'm a customer, not a guest. I mean, I guess you could let me sit down on some of the nice furniture and drink a cup of tea in the middle of the showroom floor. But really, I'm there to shop. And your employees? Why are they associates? That's weird and again, not razzle-dazzle.

That is not razzle-dazzle. :ohno:

And for the record: Attention Target... I'm a customer, not a guest. I mean, I guess you could let me sit down on some of the nice furniture and drink a cup of tea in the middle of the showroom floor. But really, I'm there to shop. And your employees? Why are they associates? That's weird and again, not razzle-dazzle.

Exactly.  When I have guest at my house, I don't usually do not make them pay for the goods. And if I was really a guest, Target would get free wi-fi.

homeschoolmom

makedo-what%20will%20you%20make.jpg

I saw these at a homeschool conference last weekend. I didn't buy them there, though. I had to give it some thought... I *did* end up buying it from Amazon once I got home. Since we have not yet gotten the chance to play with them yet, I cannot fully vouch for their razzle dazzle-ness. But, they look really cool. My 9-year-old likes to make things out of boxes. And after Mom's move, we have a ton of empty boxes (and other junk) around...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUTyugtAWDo

makedo-what%20will%20you%20make.jpg

I saw these at a homeschool conference last weekend. I didn't buy them there, though. I had to give it some thought... I *did* end up buying it from Amazon once I got home. Since we have not yet gotten the chance to play with them yet, I cannot fully vouch for their razzle dazzle-ness. But, they look really cool. My 9-year-old likes to make things out of boxes. And after Mom's move, we have a ton of empty boxes (and other junk) around...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUTyugtAWDo

Looks right up my 6 year olds alley. He turns 7 in August. Might be a good gift.

Enceladus+by+Cassini+16.jpg

Enceladus is the 6th largest of the moons of Saturn. It was discovered in 1789 by William Herschel. Enceladus seems to have liquid water under its icy surface. Cryovolcanoes at the south pole shoot large jets of water ice particles into space. This face-on color view of Enceladus was taken by the international Cassini spacecraft on 31 January 2011, from a distance of 81,000 km, and processed by amateur astronomer Gordan Ugarković.

homeschoolmom

So you've discovered Pinterest, eh? lol...

I have two of those tv entertainment centers... and no little children to repurpose it for!  It is a cute idea, though.

Pinterest has a ton of repurposed furniture ideas. I love it.