An Old School Catholic Message Board

Papist's razzle dazzle Stuff

Papist

My family is STILL talking about the fact that my cousin has 3 children. :stubborn:

And as for that picture of Easter in the 21st century...I gotta admit that would be me! It's the journalist in me. When the white smoke went up at the Vatican, I was at the office with the phone in one hand, headphones on, EWTN playing, surfing Facebook and Twitter to gauge people's reactions.

I enjoy myself way too much. :bounce:

Edited by MissyP89

Now that I have 4 children, there is no longer the proverbial middle child. Now my Simon no longer experiences feelings of emptiness, inadequacy and jealousy. Ha! Middle child syndrome....whatever  :crazy: 

brianthephysicist

cmt-medium.gif

I need to learn how to do this.

In related news, my housemate told me that the odd thing I do with my head has a name: night at the roxbury's

I need to learn how to do this.

In related news, my housemate told me that the odd thing I do with my head has a name: night at the roxbury's

I'm sorry.

My boys are just digging their new Spirograph. There's a learning curve, but they are not getting frustrated. :)

HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
Items needed:
1 cup of water 
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle

HOW:
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)

Change the solution every 2 weeks for continuous control.

59742_292530177545517_981625811_n.jpg