An Old School Catholic Message Board

Papist's razzle dazzle Stuff

Papist

Sweet! What is that??

I think it is elephant foam. Combination of hydrogen peroxide, dry yeast, warm water, liquid dish washing soap

xTrishaxLynnx

I think it is elephant foam. Combination of hydrogen peroxide, dry yeast, warm water, liquid dish washing soap

:shock: I HAVE ALL OF THAT STUFF RIGHT HERE AT THE HOUSE!!! :shock:

:evil:

Ima get me one!!!

I need to get approval from my CO. I am sure the terms will be to get rid of the hot sandwich press, which I just used today. I think the terms will be acceptable b/c it is not big enough, i.e. bread hangs out the edges.  What do you expect for $7.

homeschoolmom

Now see... my mini-microwave just died. And my family loves breakfast sammiches. So... yeah... maybe for Mother's Day.

Here's something razzle dazzle. My son, Samuel, was born on the Solemnity of St. Joseph. Wife and I organized a  Solemnity of St. Joseph celebration at our parish. We usually do this at our house, but wife wanted it bigger. Anyway, we attended the  Solemnity of St. Joseph Mass and the first reading was from the book of Samuel. Now, don't that give you goosepimples. Samuel was born that night. I thank St. Joseph's intercession for the birth to be that night, allowing me and my wife to celebrate his feast day.