An Old School Catholic Message Board

Papist's razzle dazzle Stuff

Papist

Attending a razzle dazzle Catholic Men's Conference tomorrow. Will be hearing  talks from my Bishop, Father Larry Richards and Dr. Ray Guarendi. There's over 700 men attending. And the venue is at the parish right down the street from me. Due to being on-call the previous conferences, this is my first. Really looking forward to it.

CMC-13.jpg

Although space is a virtual vacuum, this does not mean there is no sound in space. Sound does exist as electromagnetic vibrations. The specially designed instruments on board the various space probes used Plasma Wave antenna to record the vibrations used here, all within the range of human hearing. Listen to how Jupiter really sounds like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toSMu632QhM

brianthephysicist

Attending a razzle dazzle Catholic Men's Conference tomorrow. Will be hearing  talks from my Bishop, Father Larry Richards and Dr. Ray Guarendi. There's over 700 men attending. And the venue is at the parish right down the street from me. Due to being on-call the previous conferences, this is my first. Really looking forward to it.

CMC-13.jpg

That's awesome dude. Going with any friends?

That's awesome dude. Going with any friends?

Yes. Meeting some friends there. Much of the people in our Cineforum. Cineforum is a group of men getting together once a month for dinner, movie then a discussion about the movie. Really razzle dazzle.  If you make it down here this summer and it happens to be that Friday you'll join me.Sound god?

brianthephysicist

Yes. Meeting some friends there. Much of the people in our Cineforum. Cineforum is a group of men getting together once a month for dinner, movie then a discussion about the movie. Really razzle dazzle.  If you make it down here this summer and it happens to be that Friday you'll join me.Sound god?

I'd be honored.