An Old School Catholic Message Board

Papist's razzle dazzle Stuff

Papist

As many know, Samuel, my son, was born March 19. I learned today that his soon to be godparent's first pregnancy ended in miscarriage. They named this child Sam.  My wife and I did not know this prior to discerning/asking them to be godparents.  That's razzle dazzle.

homeschoolmom

527123_418477891580809_1644942589_n.jpg

ahahahahaha! It would be funnier if she were peering over the seat at the guy with the 'stash....

Edited by homeschoolmom

xTrishaxLynnx

527123_418477891580809_1644942589_n.jpg

Love this! I wonder if they made him pay for a seat for her.. you know they would today!

They probably wouldn't let her on the plane b/c she offends someone.

Edited by Papist

I just had a shore conversation with a coworker, who has intentionally never married and intentionally has no kids, today at work:

Coworker: You had another baby?  :unsure: 

Me: Yep! :woot: 

Coworker: Gez dude. How many you gonna have? :huh: 

Me: Someone gots to drive the ambulance that takes your old butt to the hospital  :annoyed: 

Coworker: :twitch: 

Me:  :) 

Edited by Papist

homeschoolmom

I just had a shore conversation with a coworker, who has intentionally never married and intentionally has no kids, today at work:

Coworker: You had another baby?  :unsure: 

Me: Yep! :woot: 

Coworker: Gez dude. How many you gonna have? :huh: 

Me: Someone gots to drive the ambulance that takes your old butt to the hospital  :annoyed: 

Coworker: :twitch: 

Me:  :) 

Why do people feel so put out that *you* have another child? It's not like *they* have any of the responsibility for them (or very minimal, at any rate)... and they get all the benefits.

Why do people feel so put out that *you* have another child? It's not like *they* have any of the responsibility for them (or very minimal, at any rate)... and they get all the benefits.

Oh I have gotten when I announce we are pregnant, "You do know how that happens, right?"  I respond with, "Yes. Love!". Then they walk out the room by walking under the door.