An Old School Catholic Message Board

Papist's razzle dazzle Stuff

Papist

Kepler-37 Planetary System

NASA's Kepler mission has discovered a new planetary system that is home to the smallest planet yet found around a star like our sun, approximately 210 light-years away in the constellation Lyra.

In the Kepler-37 system, the smallest planet, Kepler-37b, is slightly larger than our moon, measuring about one-third the size of Earth. Kepler-37c, the second planet, is slightly smaller than Venus, measuring almost three-quarters the size of Earth. Kepler-37d, the third planet, is twice the size of Earth.

A "year" on these planets is very short. Kepler-37b orbits its host star every 13 days at less than one-third the distance Mercury is to the sun. The other two planets, Kepler-37c and Kepler-37d, orbit their star every 21 and 40 days. All three planets have orbits lying less than the distance Mercury is to the sun, suggesting that they are very hot, inhospitable worlds.

Kepler-37+System+in+Comparison+to+Solar+

I am razzle dazzle excited :bounce:  about my new little Papist coming soon. Less than 2 weeks......God willing. pray.gif

brianthephysicist

I am razzle dazzle excited :bounce:  about my new little Papist coming soon. Less than 2 weeks......God willing. pray.gif

:bounce:

Your family has my prayers. Spring break is in a few days, so I'll have some nice time with Him in the Blessed Sacrament.  An excellent occasion to lay down this, along with my and so many of my other friends' petitions, before Him.

:bounce:

Your family has my prayers. Spring break is in a few days, so I'll have some nice time with Him in the Blessed Sacrament.  An excellent occasion to lay down this, along with my and so many of my other friends' petitions, before Him.

Talk about razzle dazzle. Thanks!

brianthephysicist

75078_549901881708155_16003272_n.jpg

I always aspired to be a simple scientist, discovering small hidden treasures of the universe and sharing my wonder of the universe with those around me, but unlimited free beer may change that.  :{P

MrsPapist just showed me this. She's gonna make them for me. I may have her give birth first.

Meatloaf Cupcakes.

meatloaf-cupcakes-1.jpg

TheresaThoma

I kind of do something similar (except no mashed potatoes frosting but that is a good idea....) I make a normal meatloaf recipe then instead of a loaf pan to form it I use muffin tins. Its great for cooking for one or two people because you can cook one or two of the "mini meatloafs" and freeze the rest for another time.

WE WANT PICTURES of your most recent razzle dazzle stuff ^^^^  

Congrats to Papist, Mrs. Papist, young Papists and Papito!

494100_f520.jpg

Edited by AnneLine

WE WANT PICTURES of your most recent razzle dazzle stuff ^^^^  

Congrats to Papist, Mrs. Papist, young Papists and Papito!

494100_f520.jpg

Pics in the New Papist thread.