An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Did Jesus Have To Die?

reyb

Reyb. The things you post trouble me. They fill me with fright for your soul. Trust me that is a sincere statement absent any posturing. The Bible is where Christ is revealed. Not dreams born from a place as corrupt and dark as the hearts and minds of men.

Reyb. The things you post trouble me. They fill me with fright for your soul. Trust me that is a sincere statement absent any posturing. The Bible is where Christ is revealed. Not dreams born from a place as corrupt and dark as the hearts and minds of men.

Thank you for your concern but you are afraid on nothing. Nevertheless, you are correct you have all the reasons to be frightened because it is really a fearful thing to go against God.

My question is this: To whom do you afraid? Who do you think will bring you to hell? Who do you think is the enemy of God? And when you pray, who will lead you into temptation?

Again, you have all the reasons to fear because faith is useless against the truth. Your faith cannot change anything that is true. Do you really believe in God? Even the devil believe in God. Do you really accept Jesus as your Lord? Good! But how do you know that he is the real one since there is another? Are you saying he is the true one just because you believe and have faith? Is your faith your assurance now?  So, how do you really know that he is the real one?

You are correct, you have all the reasons to fear because when you closed your eyes, it is the beginning and the end of your everything and it will be forever, and by you own measurement you will be judged. Do you really know Jesus Christ or you just believe you know him? Remember, liars will never have rest forever.

Think.  

Edited by reyb

• 2 weeks later...

I've numbered your post to better help anyone interested following this do so. (the mealy mouthed and easily shocked should skip part six)

1. Based on this then you are my brother and a brother to most of the good people here. Why do you trouble us? (Then I got to sections 4 and 5 where I discovered that you are not a Christian according to the commonly understood [[theological rather than sociological] meaning this word.)

2. Enoch is not a Biblical text. The only Enoch mentioned in the Bible walked with God long before the Incarnation.

What do you mean by 'Enoch is not a biblical text'? Are you referring to Enoch in Jude 1:!4?

Evangetholic

I misread your statement as a reference to the Book of Enoch. Not sure how I managed to do that. Sorry.

I misread your statement as a reference to the Book of Enoch. Not sure how I managed to do that. Sorry.

Okay.

To all Teachers of Jesus Christ,

Up to now, this issue is not yet resolved and since you cannot explain with convincing arguments and understable rationality, ‘why Jesus have to die to forgive sins’, you taught many people how to insult all Christians including the memory of our dear Apostle Paul. Have you not realized none in Muslim world believe that Apostle Paul is a true apostle of God?  This issue is one of the many reasons since you failed to explain it well to these people and therefore, you pushed all of them to eternal punishment.  Why? Because anyone who do not welcome an apostle of Christ is the same as not welcoming Jesus Christ and therefore, all of them are dead forever because of you. I know you know this thing very well. You should not  washed your hands on this issue because, all of you admit and boastfully confess to entire humanity from one generation to another - that you are a true disciple of Christ, a teacher of God’s word, a priest of Jesus Christ and pastor of his flock. Now, how come you cannot explain the rationality of this very important teaching? Are you saying, Apostle Paul is also a believer of an irrational doctrine?

So please, you must explain the rationality of this teaching. Otherwise, you have to admit to all of them that you are a false teacher of Christ. Again, 'Why did Christ have to die? Couldn't God have forgiven sins without this?

I am not yet a teacher. I am at present still a student in Christ. Their blood is in your hands, Teachers, Fathers, Pastors, Evangelist, Priest, Servant Leaders, Brother Leaders or whatever you call your Titles (and not mine).

Edited by reyb

• 3 weeks later...

It is written in Rom 1:18-23 which is truly fit to all of you (teachers of Jesus Christ). Apostle Paul said  and I quote....

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities — his eternal power and divine nature — have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

...end of quote.

To all Teachers of Jesus Christ,

So please, you must explain the rationality of this teaching............ Again, 'Why did Christ have to die? Couldn't God have forgiven sins without this?

havok579257

your going to keep waiting because people are ignoring you because you are so closed minded.  You say you will listen but you won't.  You deny the truth and people are tired of telling you the truth and for your to ignore something so obvious.  Its old reyb  and it gets no where. 

your going to keep waiting because people are ignoring you because you are so closed minded.  You say you will listen but you won't.  You deny the truth and people are tired of telling you the truth and for your to ignore something so obvious.  Its old reyb  and it gets no where. 

Your statement is not the obvious reason. None of you can explain it 'logically and rationally' and that is the obvious reason why none of you dare to answer this question. You must remember this question was asked many times in almost all forum between Christians and Muslims. Again, they are asking for rational explanation rather than 'theological reasoning'.