An Old School Catholic Message Board

PhatMass Prom 2005

Thy Geekdom Come

I didn't go to my prom in high school either. I hated dances back then and I went to an all girls school...so I knew no guys to ask. Anywho.....I'm in! :)

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 19 2005, 06:47 PM'] It's not too late. I'm in college, too. ;)

Just find a girl. [/quote]
you mean someone to take me to their high school prom??

[quote name='zealousrap' date='Feb 19 2005, 06:54 PM']you mean someone to take me to their high school prom??[/quote]
no, to pm prom, silly. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 19 2005, 06:10 PM'] By the way...hands off, ladies...I think we all know whom I'm asking. :P [/quote]
you were my first choice...oh snap... :rolleyes:

sheesh...

K for those who don't know what's going on or are confused.

On phatmass we sometimes have dances. It is not at a real location except on Open Mic. You are able to ask ppl on phatmass or not lol. You can go stag and just show up.

It is basically just a thread of fun :D.

So ask a girl/guy go stag.
Help plan.

We need a name, date and such. Girls can post pics of their dresses, guys whatever you are going to wear. Any questions you can pm or Micah and we'll answer. (PM ME!!! lol i don't get any ever anyways :P)

Thank you

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 19 2005, 06:11 PM'] Ooh, Immaculata...side note...I know a few people at Benedictine who might meet you when you go down to compete for scholarships. [/quote]
Been there, done that.. just waiting to hear back on the scholarship.. ^_^

But actually, I may just turn BC down.. I just went to visit the Univ. of St. Francis in Joliet, IL today and was pleasantly surprised. My mum dragged me there kicking and screaming, and at the end of the day I really liked it. Much closer to home, has more of the Mass Com that I'm looking for, plus there's a Caterpillar facility there that I can get transferred to. :)

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='livingHimloud' date='Feb 19 2005, 09:15 PM'] anyone interested in a charmingly witty chica? or perhaps me? [/quote]
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I'm taken...I expect...but otherwise, I would.

I'm sure there's someone.

[quote name='livingHimloud' date='Feb 19 2005, 08:15 PM']anyone interested in a charmingly witty chica? or perhaps me?[/quote]
I can be a man of chivalry to match your wits. can and will defend your honor. so what do you think? :duel: :shield: :flowers:

Catholictothecore

i've never been to a hs dance!

Can I help? I've been involved with online "festivals" before. Their fun, but a ton of work!