An Old School Catholic Message Board

PhatMass Prom 2005

Thy Geekdom Come

hmmm... maybe a relient k fan or someone... then I could wear my PINK TUX TO THE PROM....

[quote]and i'm only gonna pierce my left ear
and i've been working on this mustache all summer long
and my favorite band will always be tears for fears
and i'm gonna wear a pink tux to the prom (a pink tux to the prom)

doo doo, a doo doo doo
pink tux to the prom
doo doo, a doo doo doo
pink tux to the prom[/quote]
:dance::dance:

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 20 2005, 03:05 PM'] Hmm...maybe I should have it at Flyfree...then the chaperone would be Rachael...

...wait...that's a bad idea... [/quote]
:sadder:

I don't like you Micah McFlaniganmurphy!

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 19 2005, 08:24 PM'] :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I'm taken...I expect...but otherwise, I would.

[/quote]
lol someone's pretty sure of themself lol ^_^ but yep I'm accepting Micah's offer to be my date. Someone keep me posted on the planning since I'm away from PM :)

argent_paladin

[quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Feb 20 2005, 11:55 AM'] Notice how this is a [i][u]planning[/i][/u] thread, not a getting together one.

When should it be? Did we say after Lent, cause that's probably the best. We should know well ahead of time so that we can give many others clear notice. WE NEED TO BREAK THAT MOST MEMBERS ON RECORD!!! [/quote]
How about May 1? It is a Sunday, which seems to be a popular time to PhatMass and of course it is the beginning of the month dedicated to Our Lady.
Oh, its also Easter for the Eastern Orthodox.

[quote name='StColette' date='Feb 20 2005, 09:22 PM'] lol someone's pretty sure of themself lol ^_^ but yep I'm accepting Micah's offer to be my date. Someone keep me posted on the planning since I'm away from PM :) [/quote]
Jennie!! :D

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Feb 20 2005, 08:36 PM'] I'll be that wierd guy that stands next to the DJ and helps him out that no one really knows the name of or notices. [/quote]
:sweat:

vera is back! whooohoo! missed ya hermana!! :cool:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='StColette' date='Feb 20 2005, 08:22 PM'] lol someone's pretty sure of themself lol ^_^ but yep I'm accepting Micah's offer to be my date. Someone keep me posted on the planning since I'm away from PM :) [/quote]
Woohoo!

ok , i was hoping to be the freak nobody talks to but...

Karin would you like to go to the prom with me?

Edited by JazzforJesus