An Old School Catholic Message Board

PhatMass Prom 2005

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Krush2k2' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:04 PM'] I'm here Rachael, sorrie, my car was taken away. I brought you some flowers @[;--- @[;--- @[;--- @[;--- @[;---

;) [/quote]
:blush:

just a thought....... but maybe a new thread should be started for the asking and pic posting stuff... and then just leave this one for planning stuff......

[quote name='Colleen' date='Feb 21 2005, 07:10 PM'] rofl :roll:

Vera doesn't smile too much. She's not Jane-ish enough for that. :P [/quote]
Jane looks like this :)

Vera looks like this (like Liz) :D

The balance is,

42 :) = :D

[quote name='karin' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:30 PM'] she is beautiful [/quote]
Hey karin... Ha ha... You are so nice!! I am excited, hee hee... What, what a dork I am ...

[quote name='wopsim' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:56 PM'] just a thought....... but maybe a new thread should be started for the asking and pic posting stuff... and then just leave this one for planning stuff...... [/quote]
Hey there!! That's a good idea, tee hee... You are organized. Anyway, just saying hello, I had fun talking with you last night! Love in Christ.

I'm picking up my date on a moped might have to pedal though cuz gas is expensive....
HAHA I'm just kidding. Nothing else but a white horse would suffice for the picking up of a beautiful princess (ehem livinhimloud).

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Feb 21 2005, 05:47 PM']Oh, my dear, we can take a carriage, but of what type? I wouldn't mind taking my Barouche or the Milord.[/quote]
I don't know, whichever looks nicest.