Tink Posted February 27, 2005 Posted February 27, 2005 Haha just thought I'd add that I'm on Indiana Time! Heck yes!
Catholictothecore Posted February 27, 2005 Posted February 27, 2005 Isn't that eastern time? same as New York?
Groo the Wanderer Posted February 6, 2012 Posted February 6, 2012 necrobumping is a mortal sin. be sure you go to confession this weekend
cmaD2006 Posted February 6, 2012 Posted February 6, 2012 Groo ... I love you ... and yes ... those who bump old threads should be tarred and feathered and pictured for the main PM page as an example!!!!!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 9, 2012 Posted February 9, 2012 We need to have a Phatmass prom this year. PLEASE?
elizabeth09 Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 (edited) On what day, time, and where? I might be there. Edited February 11, 2012 by elizabeth09
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 I dunno, but we better have one.
FutureSister2009 Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 Agreed. This should happen. And we shouldn't be required to have a date either
got2luvjc Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 ^^^^^ have those name tags that say "Hi. My name is Got2LuvJC"
elizabeth09 Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 That want I meant. That way we do not remember every person name right.
Not A Mallard Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 I took a girl to a prom once. We haven't talked in a couple years.
Lilllabettt Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 I took a boy to prom. Well actually, he took both my sister and I. although it was technically it was us taking him because he was a freshman! p.s. he will be ordained a priest next year.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now