An Old School Catholic Message Board

PhatMass Prom 2005

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Feb 21 2005, 04:58 PM'] [url="http://www.dressesonline.com/proddetail.cfm?CFID=7728307&CFTOKEN=15294889&ItemID=233&CategoryID=5"]Here's My Pretty PhatMass Prom Dress![/url]

If it looks familiar, I "wore" it for the Alien Ball. [/quote]
that is very pretty!

theculturewarrior

[quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:20 PM'] What shade of blue?

I will not tolerate powder blue. :nono: [/quote]
[quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:20 PM']What shade of blue?

I will not tolerate powder blue. :nono:[/quote]

Can't I borrow Uncle Barney's? :unsure:

[quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Feb 21 2005, 04:45 PM'] Fine by me, as long as we go in a horse-drawn carriage.

I'm a handsome girl? What does that mean anyways? [/quote]
Oh, my dear, we can take a carriage, but of what type? I wouldn't mind taking my Barouche or the Milord.

theculturewarrior

[quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:58 PM'] Ok, I want this one:

[img]http://dressesonline.com/images/R1371.jpg[/img]

Now, TCW, find a tux that will go with that. :) [/quote]
Uncle Barney has a tux he wore to his wedding in the seventies. It fits me. :unsure: There's a vomit stain on it (well, I think that's what that is.) But it doesn't smell too bad. :unsure:

It's not the greatest. I mean, maybe it was a Vegas wedding, but it is still wedding quality. This is the tux I was thinking of wearing all those times I asked you to marry me. I mean, it's a family heirloom. :unsure:

And it's not [i]exactly[/i] powder blue. :unsure:

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:15 PM']At an assembly as this, it would be insupportable to stand up with anyone else. You are, perchance, the only handsome girl in the thread. As to the others, they are torerable, but not handsome enough to tempt [i]me.[/i] Just look at them, notably the one that calls herself VeraMaria, if that is her real name, she similes too much. I am sure she 'quite detests' me, however that is her stance.[/quote]
rofl :roll:

Vera doesn't smile too much. She's not Jane-ish enough for that. :P

Hello! Tee hee... You are all so funny!! I am Marjorie, just recently joined phatmass, a friend of Karin. Hey Karin!! I didn't go to my highschools prom last year and I doubt I will go this year, ha ha...

Catholictothecore

Alex...to my closest friends, so any of you guys...to the rest of the world can call me Alexander. But I hate for my close friends to call me Alexander.