Specter Posted February 20, 2005 Posted February 20, 2005 hmmm... maybe a relient k fan or someone... then I could wear my PINK TUX TO THE PROM.... [quote]and i'm only gonna pierce my left ear and i've been working on this mustache all summer long and my favorite band will always be tears for fears and i'm gonna wear a pink tux to the prom (a pink tux to the prom) doo doo, a doo doo doo pink tux to the prom doo doo, a doo doo doo pink tux to the prom[/quote] :dance:
jmjtina Posted February 20, 2005 Posted February 20, 2005 Do you like my sleeves? I made them myself. [img]http://www.spiritualityhealth.com/shimages/film/napoleondynamitelrg3.jpg[/img]
rachael Posted February 20, 2005 Posted February 20, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 20 2005, 03:05 PM'] Hmm...maybe I should have it at Flyfree...then the chaperone would be Rachael... ...wait...that's a bad idea... [/quote] I don't like you Micah McFlaniganmurphy!
StColette Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 19 2005, 08:24 PM'] I'm taken...I expect...but otherwise, I would. [/quote] lol someone's pretty sure of themself lol but yep I'm accepting Micah's offer to be my date. Someone keep me posted on the planning since I'm away from PM
argent_paladin Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='Catholictothecore' date='Feb 20 2005, 11:55 AM'] Notice how this is a [i][u]planning[/i][/u] thread, not a getting together one. When should it be? Did we say after Lent, cause that's probably the best. We should know well ahead of time so that we can give many others clear notice. WE NEED TO BREAK THAT MOST MEMBERS ON RECORD!!! [/quote] How about May 1? It is a Sunday, which seems to be a popular time to PhatMass and of course it is the beginning of the month dedicated to Our Lady. Oh, its also Easter for the Eastern Orthodox.
VeraMaria Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Feb 20 2005, 09:22 PM'] lol someone's pretty sure of themself lol but yep I'm accepting Micah's offer to be my date. Someone keep me posted on the planning since I'm away from PM [/quote] Jennie!!
heyyoimjohnny Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 I'll be that wierd guy that stands next to the DJ and helps him out that no one really knows the name of or notices.
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Feb 20 2005, 08:36 PM'] I'll be that wierd guy that stands next to the DJ and helps him out that no one really knows the name of or notices. [/quote] vera is back! whooohoo! missed ya hermana!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted February 21, 2005 Author Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='StColette' date='Feb 20 2005, 08:22 PM'] lol someone's pretty sure of themself lol but yep I'm accepting Micah's offer to be my date. Someone keep me posted on the planning since I'm away from PM [/quote] Woohoo!
JazzforJesus Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 is the position of the freak in the corner taken already. well what is there like 4 corners, ill take one.
curtins Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 wait- i take it back- vera you can go with phazzan flowery will you go with me ????
karin Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 OHMYGOSH!!!! no one asked me to the prom?????
JazzforJesus Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 (edited) ok , i was hoping to be the freak nobody talks to but... Karin would you like to go to the prom with me? Edited February 21, 2005 by JazzforJesus
Krush2k2 Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 of course Rache, imma pick u up in the stretch Escolade
curtins Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 flowery will you go with me??? ill rent a smart car and pick you up in that
karin Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 of course i will go to the prom with you aaron duh. the bass player and future nun.. heheh
karin Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 so are you gonna pick me up in a hummer limo?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now