An Old School Catholic Message Board

PhatMass Prom 2005

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Feb 21 2005, 03:49 PM'] curtins, I would be more fastidious than you even for my kingdom. Vera is an evil person, I mean, anyone who idenifies with someone as silly as Liz Bennet, who lacks any sense of accomplishment.

Not even fine eyes.

:P [/quote]
<_<

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Feb 21 2005, 12:09 PM'] okay! we can go and request punk music the whole nite thru! lol :rolling: [/quote]
w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*starts jumping around in joy*

heyyoimjohnny

Ha. I won't have to wear a tux since I'm not going! Or since I'll be that mysterious guy next to the DJ! (I've always wanted to be the anonymous guy next to the DJ. It's been a dream of mine... no it hasn't...)

[quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:58 PM'] Ok, I want this one:

[img]http://dressesonline.com/images/R1371.jpg[/img]

Now, TCW, find a tux that will go with that. :) [/quote]
wow, that's really pretty!

[quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:55 PM'] Iacobus, will you go to prom with me? [/quote]
At an assembly as this, it would be insupportable to stand up with anyone else. You are, perchance, the only handsome girl in the thread. As to the others, they are torerable, but not handsome enough to tempt [i]me.[/i] Just look at them, notably the one that calls herself VeraMaria, if that is her real name, she similes too much. I am sure she 'quite detests' me, however that is her stance.

In short, after removing the Janeit from the above, yes. But I am not wearing a bow tie. I am a normal tie only person.

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Feb 21 2005, 02:15 PM']At an assembly as this, it would be insupportable to stand up with anyone else. You are, perchance, the only handsome girl in the thread. As to the others, they are torerable, but not handsome enough to tempt [i]me.[/i] Just look at them, notably the one that calls herself VeraMaria, if that is her real name, she similes too much. I am sure she 'quite detests' me, however that is her stance.

In short, after removing the Janeit from the above, yes. But I am not wearing a bow tie. I am a normal tie only person.[/quote]
Fine by me, as long as we go in a horse-drawn carriage.

I'm a handsome girl? What does that mean anyways?

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Feb 21 2005, 03:15 PM'] At an assembly as this, it would be insupportable to stand up with anyone else. You are, perchance, the only handsome girl in the thread. As to the others, they are torerable, but not handsome enough to tempt [i]me.[/i] Just look at them, notably the one that calls herself VeraMaria, if that is her real name, she similes too much. I am sure she 'quite detests' me, however that is her stance. [/quote]
All this time and still overcompensating. :rolleyes:

[url="http://www.dressesonline.com/proddetail.cfm?CFID=7728307&CFTOKEN=15294889&ItemID=233&CategoryID=5"]Here's My Pretty PhatMass Prom Dress![/url]

If it looks familiar, I "wore" it for the Alien Ball.