Dudette Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Feb 21 2005, 04:58 PM'] [url="http://www.dressesonline.com/proddetail.cfm?CFID=7728307&CFTOKEN=15294889&ItemID=233&CategoryID=5"]Here's My Pretty PhatMass Prom Dress![/url] If it looks familiar, I "wore" it for the Alien Ball. [/quote] that is very pretty!
theculturewarrior Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:20 PM'] What shade of blue? I will not tolerate powder blue. :nono: [/quote] [quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:20 PM']What shade of blue? I will not tolerate powder blue. :nono:[/quote] Can't I borrow Uncle Barney's?
Iacobus Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Feb 21 2005, 04:45 PM'] Fine by me, as long as we go in a horse-drawn carriage. I'm a handsome girl? What does that mean anyways? [/quote] Oh, my dear, we can take a carriage, but of what type? I wouldn't mind taking my Barouche or the Milord.
RemnantRules Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 have we decided where??? city, state, country, place, time?
theculturewarrior Posted February 21, 2005 Posted February 21, 2005 [quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:58 PM'] Ok, I want this one: [img]http://dressesonline.com/images/R1371.jpg[/img] Now, TCW, find a tux that will go with that. [/quote] Uncle Barney has a tux he wore to his wedding in the seventies. It fits me. There's a vomit stain on it (well, I think that's what that is.) But it doesn't smell too bad. It's not the greatest. I mean, maybe it was a Vegas wedding, but it is still wedding quality. This is the tux I was thinking of wearing all those times I asked you to marry me. I mean, it's a family heirloom. And it's not [i]exactly[/i] powder blue.
Colleen Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:15 PM']At an assembly as this, it would be insupportable to stand up with anyone else. You are, perchance, the only handsome girl in the thread. As to the others, they are torerable, but not handsome enough to tempt [i]me.[/i] Just look at them, notably the one that calls herself VeraMaria, if that is her real name, she similes too much. I am sure she 'quite detests' me, however that is her stance.[/quote] rofl :roll: Vera doesn't smile too much. She's not Jane-ish enough for that.
theculturewarrior Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 She does simile quite a bit though.
Chorusgirl Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 Hello! Tee hee... You are all so funny!! I am Marjorie, just recently joined phatmass, a friend of Karin. Hey Karin!! I didn't go to my highschools prom last year and I doubt I will go this year, ha ha...
Dudette Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 Hey Majorie...I don't really know Karin that well...but I post in her thread anyway..*whispers, is that okay Karin? heh* I'm Miriam...
Catholictothecore Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 Alex...to my closest friends, so any of you guys...to the rest of the world can call me Alexander. But I hate for my close friends to call me Alexander.
rachael Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 speaking of dates, where did mine go? HOMEBOY!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!
Phazzan Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 I have a strange feeling I will get stood up by Vera. My nerves Vera, my frail nerves... -_-
karin Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 yes miriam it is fine as long as you attempt to get to know me andf be my frined Hi marjorie!! Does anyone want to go to prom with marjorie?
Krush2k2 Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 I'm here Rachael, sorrie, my car was taken away. I brought you some flowers @[;--- @[;--- @[;--- @[;--- @[;---
rachael Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='Feb 21 2005, 10:04 PM'] I'm here Rachael, sorrie, my car was taken away. I brought you some flowers @[;--- @[;--- @[;--- @[;--- @[;--- [/quote]
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 yay marjorie is here!! any guy would be very lucky to go with her!! i think shes beautiful!!
karin Posted February 22, 2005 Posted February 22, 2005 she is beautiful guys please pleasse please could you change the day from sunday? I cant go on sundays could we change it to another day?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now