An Old School Catholic Message Board

PhatMass Prom 2005

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 19 2005, 11:52 PM'] I wanna go with Zaelie.

As friends. :unsure:

or something more. :unsure:

:P [/quote]
:rolleyes:

We can go as friends. ^_^

*runs off to go dress hunting*

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='curtins' date='Feb 20 2005, 11:18 PM'] flowery will you go with me???

ill rent a smart car and pick you up in that :D [/quote]
okay! we can go and request punk music the whole nite thru! lol :rolling:

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 21 2005, 12:26 PM'] Can I wear my blue tux? :unsure: [/quote]
What shade of blue?

I will not tolerate powder blue. :nono:

i would go to the home schoolers prom except that the retards always put it on the year of the youth 2000 retreat which i am not gonna miss. Last year prom was during youth 2000 and the year before it was on good friday and this year it is on youth 2000. humph maybe next year....

So my high school had this thing after prom called APE, after prom extravaganza, lots of games and prizes and what not, are we gonna have one of those?

[quote name='slywakka250' date='Feb 21 2005, 01:34 PM'] I am not going to my highschool prom, I'm going to the Phatmass Prom... [/quote]
:banana:

[quote name='curtins' date='Feb 20 2005, 12:06 PM'] Vera will you take me to be your lovley prommed prom date? [/quote]
curtins, I would be more fastidious than you even for my kingdom. Vera is an evil person, I mean, anyone who idenifies with someone as silly as Liz Bennet, who lacks any sense of accomplishment.

Not even fine eyes.

:P

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Feb 21 2005, 02:49 PM'] Vera is an evil person, I mean, anyone who idenifies with someone as silly as Liz Bennet, who lacks any sense of accomplishment.

Not even fine eyes. [/quote]
And in her air all together there is a self-sufficiency which I find intolerable...

:P