An Old School Catholic Message Board

Raphael's And Stcolette's Official Shameless Bragging Thread

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Balthazor' post='1634601' date='Aug 22 2008, 12:42 PM']I am so happy when relaltively normal people reproduce!!! :love:[/quote]

lol you obviously don't know Micah that well ;) rofl

Mary-Kathryn

[quote name='Raphael' post='1520355' date='May 6 2008, 12:39 PM']Jennie (StColette) and I would like to introduce to the world God's first blessing on our new family, who will be named either Mary Catherine or Aaron Michael.
Micah[/quote]

I think Mary Catherine is a WONDERFUL name :D

God Bless all three of you!
Mary-Kathryn

[quote name='StColette' post='1634505' date='Aug 22 2008, 10:38 AM']I know! Shocking isn't it?![/quote]
Girl, you got that glow!

[quote name='StColette' post='1634491' date='Aug 22 2008, 09:54 AM']lol there fixed it! Belly shot lol

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/stcoletterc/belly.jpg[/img][/quote]

lol every time I see my belly I'm shocked by how large it has become. lol

[quote name='StColette' post='1634612' date='Aug 22 2008, 10:50 AM']lol every time I see my belly I'm shocked by how large it has become. lol[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
my hubby found a little bit of video he had taken of me when i was about 6 months along and i cannot believe how huge i was!

[quote name='StColette' post='1634605' date='Aug 22 2008, 12:46 PM']lol you obviously don't know Micah that well ;) rofl[/quote]

Well.... I did say relatively normal. :unsure:

And you are above average.

So that should equal at least a normal child. ;)

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Balthazor' post='1635722' date='Aug 23 2008, 05:05 PM']Well.... I did say relatively normal. :unsure:

And you are above average.

So that should equal at least a normal child. ;)[/quote]
It's kinda funny to say "above average normal"...does that mean she's way past normal in a good way or way closer to normal than most people, which would require an odd definition of "normal"?

Ash Wednesday

I've heard it's not always easy to tell from ultrasound what the sex of the baby is. A friend of mine used to joke that they weren't sure if their baby was a boy, or if it was doing the ol' "thumb trick." :D

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1637613' date='Aug 25 2008, 01:32 PM']I've heard it's not always easy to tell from ultrasound what the sex of the baby is. A friend of mine used to joke that they weren't sure if their baby was a boy, or if it was doing the ol' "thumb trick." :D[/quote]

lol!