Mary-Kathryn Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 [quote name='Raphael' post='1520355' date='May 6 2008, 12:39 PM']Jennie (StColette) and I would like to introduce to the world God's first blessing on our new family, who will be named either Mary Catherine or Aaron Michael. Micah[/quote] I think Mary Catherine is a WONDERFUL name God Bless all three of you! Mary-Kathryn
rachael Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 [quote name='StColette' post='1634505' date='Aug 22 2008, 10:38 AM']I know! Shocking isn't it?![/quote] Girl, you got that glow!
StColette Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 [quote name='StColette' post='1634491' date='Aug 22 2008, 09:54 AM']lol there fixed it! Belly shot lol [img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/stcoletterc/belly.jpg[/img][/quote] lol every time I see my belly I'm shocked by how large it has become. lol
Lil Red Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 [quote name='StColette' post='1634612' date='Aug 22 2008, 10:50 AM']lol every time I see my belly I'm shocked by how large it has become. lol[/quote] +J.M.J.+ my hubby found a little bit of video he had taken of me when i was about 6 months along and i cannot believe how huge i was!
Balthazor Posted August 23, 2008 Posted August 23, 2008 [quote name='StColette' post='1634605' date='Aug 22 2008, 12:46 PM']lol you obviously don't know Micah that well rofl[/quote] Well.... I did say relatively normal. And you are above average. So that should equal at least a normal child.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 25, 2008 Author Posted August 25, 2008 [quote name='Balthazor' post='1635722' date='Aug 23 2008, 05:05 PM']Well.... I did say relatively normal. And you are above average. So that should equal at least a normal child. [/quote] It's kinda funny to say "above average normal"...does that mean she's way past normal in a good way or way closer to normal than most people, which would require an odd definition of "normal"?
picchick Posted August 25, 2008 Posted August 25, 2008 normalacy is a fine line...it is quite easy to deviate from it
Ash Wednesday Posted August 25, 2008 Posted August 25, 2008 I've heard it's not always easy to tell from ultrasound what the sex of the baby is. A friend of mine used to joke that they weren't sure if their baby was a boy, or if it was doing the ol' "thumb trick."
StColette Posted August 25, 2008 Posted August 25, 2008 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1637613' date='Aug 25 2008, 01:32 PM']I've heard it's not always easy to tell from ultrasound what the sex of the baby is. A friend of mine used to joke that they weren't sure if their baby was a boy, or if it was doing the ol' "thumb trick." [/quote] lol!
Guest KevinSymonds Posted August 25, 2008 Posted August 25, 2008 Congratulations to the both of you! It's a girl, btw. -Kevin Just kidding about the baby's gender.
StColette Posted September 3, 2008 Posted September 3, 2008 Went to the doctor today! Baby is doing great. He or She weighs 3 lbs 10 oz and has a heartbeat of 158 beats per minute. Baby Murphy has also finally decided to flip head down instead of staying in his/her favorite breech (butt first) position. This one is a little fuzzy. But you can see the baby's eyes, nose, and puffy cheeks. And the thing in front of his/her face is the fist. lol Baby was gnawing on his/her fist during the entire ultrasound. [img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/stcoletterc/baby.jpg[/img] This one is a profile of the little one. lol Notice the hand poised and ready to be inserted back into his/her mouth. [img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/stcoletterc/baby2.jpg[/img]
rizz_loves_jesus Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 I know it's a bit late, but congrats to both of you!
StColette Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 [quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1646691' date='Sep 3 2008, 08:01 PM'] I know it's a bit late, but congrats to both of you![/quote] Thanks
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 4, 2008 Author Posted September 4, 2008 More pics with commentary for the pictorally inept... [img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/stcoletterc/baby2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/baby30wkscommentary.jpg[/img] [img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/scan00022.jpg[/img] [img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/baby30wkscommentary3.jpg[/img] [img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/scan001002-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/baby30wkscommentary4.jpg[/img] [img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/scan00012.jpg[/img] [img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/baby30wkscommentary2.jpg[/img]
Selah Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 Belated congratulations! I love babies [quote]I know...there's a crazy guy in the mirror taking a picture of Jennie![/quote]
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 ooh that baby is definitely going to be a cutie! lol I love his/her nose already!
princessgianna Posted September 4, 2008 Posted September 4, 2008 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pretty baby! i ll pray for u pax
StColette Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 Micah says the baby looks like a koala lol
Balthazor Posted September 6, 2008 Posted September 6, 2008 My sister works in ultra sound... and she always says that the ones that are only a few weeks old are "gummy bears"
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 21, 2008 Author Posted October 21, 2008 Baby foot, from a couple weeks ago: [img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/babyfoot.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now