let_go_let_God Posted July 8, 2008 Posted July 8, 2008 Oh yay! I am happy for you both. God bless- LGLG
StColette Posted July 8, 2008 Posted July 8, 2008 [quote name='Raphael' post='1595228' date='Jul 8 2008, 02:37 PM'][img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/TobiasMurphy/scan0002.jpg[/img] S/he has Jennie's nose. [/quote] Okay lets compare lol Up above is the baby and now here's me as a baby [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/post-2-1090291509.jpg[/img]
let_go_let_God Posted July 8, 2008 Posted July 8, 2008 It's very close. Baby Murphey's nose has more pointed nostrals though. God bless- LGLG
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 8, 2008 Author Posted July 8, 2008 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1595293' date='Jul 8 2008, 03:43 PM']It's very close. Baby Murphey's nose has more pointed nostrals though. God bless- LGLG[/quote] Murphy
StColette Posted July 8, 2008 Posted July 8, 2008 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1595293' date='Jul 8 2008, 03:43 PM']It's very close. Baby Murphey's nose has more pointed nostrals though. God bless- LGLG[/quote] my newborn pictures have my nostrals as more pointed. I'm about 9 months or so in the picture above. I'll have to see if I can track down the pictures of me when I was about 30 mins old lol
let_go_let_God Posted July 8, 2008 Posted July 8, 2008 [quote name='Raphael' post='1595299' date='Jul 8 2008, 03:48 PM']Murphy [/quote] Sorry Goes and hides in a remote phatmass corner. God bless- LGLG
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 8, 2008 Author Posted July 8, 2008 [quote name='StColette' post='1595300' date='Jul 8 2008, 03:48 PM']my newborn pictures have my nostrals as more pointed. I'm about 9 months or so in the picture above. I'll have to see if I can track down the pictures of me when I was about 30 mins old lol[/quote] I have one on my old photobucket account, but...stupid photobucket locked me out. It's all like, "that is not your password," but I know it is...dang thing...
StColette Posted July 8, 2008 Posted July 8, 2008 [quote name='Raphael' post='1595307' date='Jul 8 2008, 03:53 PM']I have one on my old photobucket account, but...stupid photobucket locked me out. It's all like, "that is not your password," but I know it is...dang thing...[/quote] I'm having the same problem with mine rofl
samfran08x3 Posted July 8, 2008 Posted July 8, 2008 i love the new picture. the 3d ultra sounds are the best.
StColette Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 lol there fixed it! Belly shot lol [img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/stcoletterc/belly.jpg[/img]
StColette Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 [quote name='rachael' post='1634499' date='Aug 22 2008, 10:10 AM'][/quote] I know! Shocking isn't it?!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2008 Author Posted August 22, 2008 [quote name='rachael' post='1634499' date='Aug 22 2008, 10:10 AM'][/quote] I know...there's a crazy guy in the mirror taking a picture of Jennie!
Lil Red Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 [quote name='StColette' post='1634491' date='Aug 22 2008, 07:54 AM']lol there fixed it! Belly shot lol [img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/stcoletterc/belly.jpg[/img][/quote] +J.M.J.+ awesome
Brother Adam Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 (edited) Can't wait to see the baby outside the belly Edited August 22, 2008 by Brother Adam
Lil Red Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 +J.M.J.+ and your bathroom looks exactly like my bathroom at my apartment used to look like
Balthazor Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 I am so happy when relaltively normal people reproduce!!!
StColette Posted August 22, 2008 Posted August 22, 2008 [quote name='Balthazor' post='1634601' date='Aug 22 2008, 12:42 PM']I am so happy when relaltively normal people reproduce!!! [/quote] lol you obviously don't know Micah that well rofl
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now