An Old School Catholic Message Board

Well, Pham, This Is It!

Saint Therese

DiscerningSoul

My prayers are with you!
Can you please pray for my discenment also.
Thank You,
God Bless!

Please give a hug to the sisters. :saint:

Edited by DiscerningSoul

Saint Therese

Of course I will pray for your discernment!
I'll be praying for everyone here on PM and their intentions.
I hope you will all keep me in your prayers, too.

• 1 month later...
IamMyBeloveds

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1689664' date='Oct 31 2008, 12:08 AM']I used to really struggle because I know I'm a really weak and sinful person. But recently I realized that that's WHY God called me; its not that he called me despite that. I think he probably calls more worthy people but they dont' respond because they're too self reliant or something. I know a hundred people who are more worthy and better suited.
But..perhaps, as Mother Angelica says, "God is looking for dummies."[/quote]

hehe :) I always say that God wanted me because "I'm the worst he could find". I think I heard that in a Fr. Corapi talk! It's so true in my case, at least!

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='IamMyBeloveds' post='1723064' date='Dec 9 2008, 09:31 AM']hehe :) I always say that God wanted me because "I'm the worst he could find". I think I heard that in a Fr. Corapi talk! It's so true in my case, at least![/quote]

Oh, I [i]so[/i] know what you mean :)

I think God is lining me up to be an example - if He can get [i]me[/i] in line, there aren't very many people who should be afraid of the religious life :)

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1726809' date='Dec 12 2008, 09:00 PM']Your wish is my command! :cool:[/quote]

HOLY COW THAT IS AMAZING. :lol:

the lords sheep

[quote name='MissyP89' post='1726902' date='Dec 13 2008, 06:06 AM']HOLY COW THAT IS AMAZING. :lol:[/quote]

WHOA! That's pretty cool!! Welcome back!!
Okay, now that we know you're back, we're ready for information! :bounce: :bounce:

Edited by the lords sheep

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='the lords sheep' post='1726955' date='Dec 13 2008, 12:24 PM']WHOA! That's pretty cool!! Welcome back!!
Okay, now that we know you're back, we're ready for information! :bounce: :bounce:[/quote]

Indeed. :)

Saint Therese

Yay! I'm back.

It was a TOTALLY awesome experience. It was really difficult for me, because I'm old, overweight and very used to my comfortable life. However, the Lord seemed to just almost overwhelm with graces the entire time.
And check this out. It SNOWED while I was there!! In southern Louisiana. How cool is that??!!

I would definitely recommend Lockport to anyone who is discerning the cloistered life.
The sisters there are very prayerful, reverent, and joyful!

I'm better at giving information if someone asks questions, so feel free!

puellapaschalis

How is Sr. Mary Agnes doing? :)

Oh, and who's the "new" postulant?

Edited by puellapaschalis