An Old School Catholic Message Board

Class Of 2009

Christie_M

[quote name='rachael' post='1731617' date='Dec 18 2008, 06:39 PM']let's just say that i worked 5 summers at an all-girls camp. being at an all-girls college is too much freakin' estrogen for me too handle. [b]i need men around to keep me sane[/b]. :mellow:[/quote]

maybe you should have been more specific?

• 2 weeks later...
Vincent Vega

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1725609' date='Dec 11 2008, 05:09 PM']I'm class of 2010...I feel so left out :weep:[/quote]
Don't.
We're better than them.
JUN10RS, baby!

• 3 weeks later...
The Bus Station

'09 SO FINE
'09 SO FINE

...yeah.

I can't wait to graduate. I got accepted early admission to Southern Catholic College in Georgia and I can't wait to be there... anyone still undecided and looking for a good (and small) Catholic Liberal Arts college should check it out.

Guest PRCAGD09

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1756298' date='Jan 20 2009, 10:49 AM']'09 SO FINE
'09 SO FINE

...yeah.

I can't wait to graduate. I got accepted early admission to Southern Catholic College in Georgia and I can't wait to be there... anyone still undecided and looking for a good (and small) Catholic Liberal Arts college should check it out.[/quote]

hey! no way, i know a TON of people who go to southern cathlolic :) i already finished applying to my schools, and sc wasn't on the list, but you'll have a blast!
senior '09... at last. :D something like 131 days left...

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1756298' date='Jan 20 2009, 10:49 AM']'09 SO FINE
'09 SO FINE

...yeah.

I can't wait to graduate. I got accepted early admission to Southern Catholic College in Georgia and I can't wait to be there... anyone still undecided and looking for a good (and small) Catholic Liberal Arts college should check it out.[/quote]
we don't need you here. :annoyed:

rose wrought of iron

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1725242' date='Dec 11 2008, 01:35 AM']I wonder how many Seniors we have on here? Post if you are one! :D[/quote]

(raising hand and jumping up and down)
ME! ME! '09!! Woot!! :))

-I'm excited!! My best friend just got accepted to A&M, and I hope I get accepted too!!

:unsure:

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1743209' date='Jan 5 2009, 12:59 AM']Don't.
We're better than them.
JUN10RS, baby![/quote]

WOOOO!!! :yahoo:

I found a buddy!!!