An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Update On My Facial Hair

Nihil Obstat

Marie-Therese

And yet you want to feature many of them in a live production cage-match/grizzly bear hunt/culinary wizardry/etc. brawl for your affections? Seems you should at least prepare them.

I'm sorry, I am laughing so hard right now I can barely type.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='18 November 2009 - 10:34 AM' timestamp='1258562094' post='2004828']
And yet you want to feature many of them in a live production cage-match/grizzly bear hunt/culinary wizardry/etc. brawl for your affections? Seems you should at least prepare them.

I'm sorry, I am laughing so hard right now I can barely type.
[/quote]
Oh they'll be prepared all right. :evil: The whole show is a form of training. :evil:

:grouphug:

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='18 November 2009 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1258563800' post='2004844']
What is a mere grizzly compared to the blinding magnificence of a red beard and corduroy?

:rolling:
[/quote]
See? Someone gets it! :)

There may be bear baiting. :saint:
Personally I prefer large predatory cats though.

Marie-Therese

*coughcougarcoughcough*

This is the most bizarre, and yet hilarious, conversation I have been involved in in quite some time. Bravo, sir. bravo.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='18 November 2009 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1258564431' post='2004849']
*coughcougarcoughcough*

This is the most bizarre, and yet hilarious, conversation I have been involved in in quite some time. Bravo, sir. bravo.
[/quote]
Yes, very enjoyable. :yes:

Coming up next week, watch the girls split into teams to take on a pack of hungry lions!
Who will be the first to bring Nihil a lion's mane? Will Emma Watson earn her desperately needed bonus points by saddling and riding a lion? Will Lady Gaga's lack of pants give her an unexpected advantage for the fourth straight time?? Tune in next week to find out on Natural Selection.

Extras: Log onto our website at www.naturalselectionreality.com to hear Rexi comment on the modesty (and sometimes lack thereof) displayed by the girls of Natural Selection. What does he think of Lady Gaga's vinyl leotard? Should Christie be veiling? Are Marie-Therese's skinny jeans too tight? Log on and hear what he has to say!

Edited by Nihil Obstat

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='16 November 2009 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1258415344' post='2003941']
Don't worry; I promise you won't get killed on my show. :)

(and if you do, we've got insurance coming out our eyeballs, and your parents will get lots of money. ^_^ )
[/quote]
:mellow:

I will just have call the Eagle's And Samurai's to protect me . :) [img]http://www.kenyabirds.org.uk/pics/fish_eagles.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.moviecitynews.com/arrays/images/2003/last_samurai.jpg[/img]

[img]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs44/300W/f/2009/159/f/0/Kimono_girl_by_morgannita.jpg[/img]

[quote name='princessgianna' date='18 November 2009 - 01:58 PM' timestamp='1258574326' post='2004985']
i think you misunderstood me> :rolleyes: Silly canadains!

whtvr!
[/quote]
Unimportant. :) It's not really about what you say, it's about what I know you really mean.

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='18 November 2009 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1258576493' post='2005000']
Unimportant. :) It's not really about what you say, it's about what I know you really mean.
[/quote]
oh poor disillusioned soul! Tsk tsk, I know what I meant!
:rolleyes:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='18 November 2009 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1258568983' post='2004891']
Coming up next week, watch the girls split into teams to take on a pack of hungry lions![/quote]
Interesting.

[quote]Who will be the first to bring Nihil a lion's mane? Will Emma Watson earn her desperately needed bonus points by saddling and riding a lion?[/quote]

Ridikulous!

[quote]Will Lady Gaga's lack of pants give her an unexpected advantage for the fourth straight time?? [/quote]

Hilarious!!

[quote]Extras: Log onto our website at www.naturalselectionreality.com to hear Rexi comment on the modesty (and sometimes lack thereof) displayed by the girls of Natural Selection. What does he think of Lady Gaga's vinyl leotard? Should Christie be veiling? Are Marie-Therese's skinny jeans too tight? Log on and hear what he has to say!
[/quote]

The thought of me in skinny jeans is funny enough, but the thought of Rex as some sort of reverse Simon Cowell morality critic is pretty entertaining.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='18 November 2009 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1258589621' post='2005167']

The thought of me in skinny jeans is funny enough, but the thought of Rex as some sort of reverse Simon Cowell morality critic is pretty entertaining.
[/quote]
I found it amusing. :) It was between you and Rachael.