An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Update On My Facial Hair

Nihil Obstat

Well his facial hair is going to be the ultimate test. Maybe we could even do a Sampson and Delilah thing... which girl can convince him to shave... and what will happen when he does it? :detective:

Marie-Therese

Or maybe which girl can convince him NOT to shave. Smooth baby-faced intellectual or roguish devil-may-care college beatnik? This is such a toughie. :P

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='16 November 2009 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1258430430' post='2004114']
Or maybe which girl can convince him NOT to shave. Smooth baby-faced intellectual or roguish devil-may-care college beatnik? This is such a toughie. :P
[/quote]
Today, while making the trek home from school, I titled myself "The Bohemian Patriarch".

My hair's getting pretty shaggy too (usually it's short) so I wore my flat cap to keep it out of my eyes. Very good look, especially since both my cap and blazer are the same brown corduroy.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='17 November 2009 - 10:34 AM' timestamp='1258472087' post='2004222']
[img]http://annakleppe.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/zoolander_001.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

Thank you. You just gave my day a much needed smile. :)

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='17 November 2009 - 12:07 PM' timestamp='1258481253' post='2004269']
I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

Thank you. You just gave my day a much needed smile. :)
[/quote]
That's what I do. :))

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='17 November 2009 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1258430430' post='2004114']
[/quote]

I am not under the impression that it would take much convincing. lol

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='17 November 2009 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1258434866' post='2004133']
Today, while making the trek home from school, I titled myself "The Bohemian Patriarch".

My hair's getting pretty shaggy too (usually it's short) so I wore my flat cap to keep it out of my eyes. Very good look, especially since both my cap and blazer are the same brown corduroy.
[/quote]

+1 for 2 reasons...one, you wore a sport coat. Two, it was corduroy. These are good things.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='17 November 2009 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1258487255' post='2004322']
I am not under the impression that it would take much convincing. lol
[/quote]

I think he does fancy this new look quite a bit. LOL

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='17 November 2009 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1258500437' post='2004494']
+1 for 2 reasons...one, you wore a sport coat. Two, it was corduroy. These are good things.

I think he does fancy this new look quite a bit. LOL
[/quote]
Best clothing item I ever bought actually. One of the first things I got after I started paying for my own clothing.
It's brown corduroy, and fitted. From Le Chateau. My favourite coat. ^_^

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='18 November 2009 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1258526455' post='2004716']
Now you are just fishing for compliments. :P
[/quote]
I'd be fishing for compliments if I posted a picture. ;)

I'm just proud of buying a coat that I've loved for so long. Clearly male shoppers are superior to women shoppers.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='18 November 2009 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1258557668' post='2004789']
I'd be fishing for compliments if I posted a picture. ;)[/quote]

Ok, mister, gauntlet is tossed. Picture complete with shaggy hair, nouveau facial hirsuteness and corduroy jacket. AND sinister eyes. Then let's see if all the poor females here are able to avoid being instantly vaporized. LOL

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='18 November 2009 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1258557668' post='2004789']
I'm just proud of buying a coat that I've loved for so long. Clearly male shoppers are superior to women shoppers.
[/quote]

Pfft.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='18 November 2009 - 10:27 AM' timestamp='1258561620' post='2004819']
Ok, mister, gauntlet is tossed. Picture complete with shaggy hair, nouveau facial hirsuteness and corduroy jacket. AND sinister eyes. Then let's see if all the poor females here are able to avoid being instantly vaporized. LOL

[/quote]
...but I like talking to all the Phatmass ladies. I don't want to screw with their lives like that. It would be mean.