An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Update On My Facial Hair

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Lil Red' date='12 November 2009 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1258086335' post='2001790']
what are you people talking about?
[/quote]
It's a new reality show which is loosely a cross between The Bachelor, Ultimate Fighter, and The Apprentice, starring yours truly. We're going over the cast list and general program. :yes:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1258086501' post='2001802']
It's a new reality show which is loosely a cross between The Bachelor, Ultimate Fighter, and The Apprentice, starring yours truly. We're going over the cast list and general program. :yes:
[/quote]
just cast winnie and jai.me and don john. that's all you need. wait. you need HCF too. she'll fit right in.

[quote name='Lil Red' date='12 November 2009 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1258086648' post='2001805']
just cast winnie and jai.me and don john. that's all you need. wait. you need HCF too. she'll fit right in.
[/quote]
Winnie is the Simon Cowell-esque consultant. :yes:

HCF could be the maid or something I guess, but I'm worried she'd intimidate my prettier contestants. Remember, the objective is ME, not them.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1258087004' post='2001824']

HCF could be the maid or something I guess, but I'm worried she'd intimidate my prettier contestants. Remember, the objective is ME, not them.
[/quote]
HCF melt down in

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1258087004' post='2001824']

[/quote]
actually, since i don't know what the goal of this show is, i don't know why you wouldn't want HCF around. she could just beesh slap them all silly.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 08:19 PM' timestamp='1258078765' post='2001626']
[color="#000000"]Good point. I'm going to have to settle for someone other than Zunshynn. :sadwalk:

Omg, let's have a reality show!!! It'll be like the Bachelor mixed with Ultimate Fighter mixed with The Apprentice!!!!! :woot:

Ok, first season's cast will be:

Me,
Meg,
PG,
Christie,
Dominicansoul,
Emma Watson,
Lady Gaga,
Ice Princess,
Marie-Therese,
Rachael,
Cara the Mord-Sith from the Sword of Truth
Denna (ibid)
Nicci, the sorceress from Sword of Truth
Cece, the imaginary girl that Christie and I invented,
and Resurrexi, as my wing man. His role will evolve as the show progresses, I think.

Winchester will be there too, as a Simon Cowell type consultant.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 08:42 PM' timestamp='1258080175' post='2001668']
Would you be a guest judge, and one of the wilderness guides in the grizzly hunting episode?
[/quote]
^^ That was directed towards USAirwaysIHS

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1258085277' post='2001773']
Oh, and an official addition to the cast list is the cute girl from my Business project group. :yes:
[/quote]

Those three posts nail down the current cast list. I'm pleased so far. Feel free to suggest more hottie- I MEAN RESPECTABLE AND LOVELY YOUNG LADIES TO ACT AS GOOD ROLE MODELS FOR MY VIEWERS!!

[quote name='Lil Red' date='12 November 2009 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1258087278' post='2001842']
actually, since i don't know what the goal of this show is, i don't know why you wouldn't want HCF around. she could just beesh slap them all silly.
[/quote]
No no, you see the point is that they're all here for my enjoyment. If HCF hurts them I won't be able to **[color="#FF0000"]APPRECIATE THEM TO THE FULLEST POTENTIAL OF THEIR SACRED FEMININITY[/color]**.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1258087405' post='2001851']
No no, you see the point is that they're all here for my enjoyment. If HCF hurts them I won't be able to **[color="#FF0000"]APPRECIATE THEM TO THE FULLEST POTENTIAL OF THEIR SACRED FEMININITY[/color]**.
[/quote]
people could call and vote for the ones they think need a beesh slap. HCF would oblige, but at total random, so they wouldn't know it was coming. you know, the ultimate fighter part of the show?

[quote name='Lil Red' date='12 November 2009 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1258087753' post='2001869']
people could call and vote for the ones they think need a beesh slap. HCF would oblige, but at total random, so they wouldn't know it was coming. you know, the ultimate fighter part of the show?
[/quote]
Hm...... well for it to be really like Ultimate Fighter, they have to showdown after she gets her slap.

Ooh, then I could be sitting in a chair really high up watching, and at the end I give the girl a thumbs up or thumbs down to see if she stays in the show.

You're smarter than you look. :yes:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1258087870' post='2001877']
Hm...... well for it to be really like Ultimate Fighter, they have to showdown after she gets her slap.

Ooh, then I could be sitting in a chair really high up watching, and at the end I give the girl a thumbs up or thumbs down to see if she stays in the show.

You're smarter than you look. :yes:
[/quote]
you're slower than i thought.

[quote name='Lil Red' date='12 November 2009 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1258087957' post='2001880']
you're slower than i thought.
[/quote]
If you want to be in the show, just ask.
Yeesh.

You can be the gopher or something.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1258088035' post='2001886']
If you want to be in the show, just ask.
Yeesh.

You can be the gopher or something.
[/quote]
you sad, strange little man.

:rolleyes: