An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Update On My Facial Hair

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 November 2009 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1257813479' post='1999218']
I thought most hookah bars have individually wrapped, disposable mouthpieces.
[/quote]

The one we go to does... H1N1 is airborne, though. Also there was a pretty major outbreak in Lawrence.

[quote name='aalpha1989' date='09 November 2009 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1257813681' post='1999220']
The one we go to does... H1N1 is airborne, though. Also there was a pretty major outbreak in Lawrence.
[/quote]
In that case you'd be better off just never leaving your house. :yes:

princessgianna

[color="#000000"][quote name='zunshynn' date='08 November 2009 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1257720434' post='1998433']
And then she heard you.

:mellow:

And decided it was time to go get some ice cream.
[/quote]
:ninja: It's been a while!!!

I like ice cream! and cookies.

[/color]

dominicansoul

[quote name='zunshynn' date='08 November 2009 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1257658496' post='1998082']
I wouldn't marry you anyway, Macbook user. :P
[/quote]
...plus he's not a Morman who says, "good night, love..."

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='12 November 2009 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1258076317' post='2001571']
...plus he's not a Morman who says, "good night, love..."
[/quote]
[color="#000000"]Good point. I'm going to have to settle for someone other than Zunshynn. :sadwalk:

Omg, let's have a reality show!!! It'll be like the Bachelor mixed with Ultimate Fighter mixed with The Apprentice!!!!! :woot:

Ok, first season's cast will be:

Me,
Meg,
PG,
Christie,
Dominicansoul,
Emma Watson,
Lady Gaga,
Ice Princess,
Marie-Therese,
Rachael,
Cara the Mord-Sith from the Sword of Truth
Denna (ibid)
Nicci, the sorceress from Sword of Truth
Cece, the imaginary girl that Christie and I invented,
and Resurrexi, as my wing man. His role will evolve as the show progresses, I think.

Winchester will be there too, as a Simon Cowell type consultant.[/color]

Edited by Nihil Obstat

dominicansoul

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1258078765' post='2001626']
[color="#000000"]Good point. I'm going to have to settle for someone other than Zunshynn. :sadwalk:

Omg, let's have a reality show!!! It'll be like the Bachelor mixed with [b]Ultimate Fighter[/b] mixed with The Apprentice!!!!! :woot:

Me,
Meg,
PG,
Christie,
Dominicansoul,
Emma Watson,
Lady Gaga,
Ice Princess,
Marie-Therese,
Rachael,
Denna (ibid)
and Resurrexi, as my wing man. His role will evolve as the show progresses, I think.

[/quote]

...so what you are basically saying is you want all of us girls to fight each other in cages while you guys watch? (can you guys explain why watching girls fight is ..um..interesting to you?) :P

[color="#000000"][quote name='dominicansoul' date='12 November 2009 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1258079508' post='2001644']
...so what you are basically saying is you want all of us girls to fight each other in cages while you guys watch? (can you guys explain why watching girls fight is ..um..interesting to you?) :P
[/quote]
No, it will be far more high brow than that. :rolleyes: Fighting will be one aspect among many in this very professional reality tv show.[/color]

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1258078765' post='2001626']

Omg, let's have a reality show!!! It'll be like the Bachelor mixed with Ultimate Fighter mixed with The Apprentice!!!!! :woot:

Me,
Meg,
PG,
Christie,
Dominicansoul,
Emma Watson,
Lady Gaga,
Ice Princess,
Marie-Therese,
Rachael,
Denna (ibid)

[/quote]
Fine. Me and Dust will do something cooler than you all anyway.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='12 November 2009 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1258079862' post='2001656']
Fine. Me and Dust will do something cooler than you all anyway.
[/quote]
Would you be a guest judge, and one of the wilderness guides in the grizzly hunting episode?

Marie-Therese

[color="#000000"]You were doing so well up until Lady Gaga. You would want to consider a woman who wears Kermit the Frog as a piece of clothing?
[img]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/peytyb/celebrity-pictures-kermit-lady-gaga.jpg[/img]

Alas, I fear that in the end, even my green eyes and red curls could not overcome the lovely Emma Watson. Peyton can't compete with Hermione.

Well dang it. LOL[/color]

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='12 November 2009 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1258080277' post='2001673']
[color="#000000"]You were doing so well up until Lady Gaga. You would want to consider a woman who wears Kermit the Frog as a piece of clothing?
[img]http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq188/peytyb/celebrity-pictures-kermit-lady-gaga.jpg[/img]

Alas, I fear that in the end, even my green eyes and red curls could not overcome the lovely Emma Watson. Peyton can't compete with Hermione.

Well dang it. LOL[/color]
[/quote]
Lady Gaga is comic relief at the very least.

Plus I like her hair. Even if it's probably fake.

Yea, Emma Watson is certainly an early favourite, but rumour has it that she's a bit of a jerk, so we'll see how she holds up.

[quote name='Christie_M' date='12 November 2009 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1258081770' post='2001717']
where do i stand?
:mellow:
[/quote]
Your only chance at performing decently is by staying in the background and not annoying anyone. You'll probably end up being that person that nobody really likes, but don't hate enough to get rid of. If you play your cards right you can be the annoying one that is just funny enough to not be totally obnoxious.

Plus, as the bachelor, I get final decisions on evictions.