An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Update On My Facial Hair

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='08 November 2009 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1257725163' post='1998482']
If I have a phatmasser on my friends list they can see it... I think some of my albums are open to friends of friends, but none are open to everyone. I have blocked a few specific people from access to my profile and pictures because I don't feel like I want or need them to have access to my life.
[/quote]
I have three very broad groups: friends, acquaintances, and Phatmassers. Then there's a small one for people I meet who are part of my business school (who also go into one of the three broad groups). Friends can see everything, and everyone else is limited to certain things. :)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 November 2009 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1257725019' post='1998476']
Yea, ironically enough I think I've restricted access to my photos so that Phatmassers can't see them. :saint:
[/quote]

You may want to double check that. I can see eleven of your photo albums.

I thought I had a bunch of things on my profile that I thought were pretty restricted, and it wasn't until someone here pointed out that I had it all public that I looked at it again, and sure enough, somehow all my settings were different from what I thought they were.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 November 2009 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1257725335' post='1998485']
I have three very broad groups: friends, acquaintances, and Phatmassers. Then there's a small one for people I meet who are part of my business school (who also go into one of the three broad groups). Friends can see everything, and everyone else is limited to certain things. :)
[/quote]

Aside from pictures I don't really keep anything all that personal up on FB. I'm also too lazy to make all those little groups. If I didn't want someone to see my pictures and such I just won't add them when I get their friend request.

has anyone else noticed, that we dont get to see Nihil's eyes, and the only part of IceyP we get to see IS the eyes... they could be the same person... :P

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='08 November 2009 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1257729608' post='1998536']
has anyone else noticed, that we dont get to see Nihil's eyes, and the only part of IceyP we get to see IS the eyes... they could be the same person... :P
[/quote]

Dude...you're right!

Of course, now that we know the secret, s/he's going to kill us.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='zunshynn' date='08 November 2009 - 06:45 PM' timestamp='1257723932' post='1998457']
Speaking of which, Marie Therese, I just stalked your profile, and that is a total lie... Your pictures are great.
[/quote]

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 November 2009 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1257724265' post='1998462']
Agreed.
:mellow:

I'm a notorious profile creeper. Especially pictures.
[/quote]

[color="#000000"]Awww, you guys are way too sweet. I went through and de-tagged myself from a whole lotta other people's pics because there were some really awful ones. A lot of them are from years ago when I had super short hair and aren't very flattering.

Most everyone here that I've seen on FB has been really attractive. [/color]

[quote name='zunshynn' date='08 November 2009 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1257725756' post='1998491']
You may want to double check that. I can see eleven of your photo albums.

I thought I had a bunch of things on my profile that I thought were pretty restricted, and it wasn't until someone here pointed out that I had it all public that I looked at it again, and sure enough, somehow all my settings were different from what I thought they were.
[/quote]
My mistake, I think it's pictures *of* me you can't see.

I can't be ICP. I've seen her pictures on PM before. (h4wt)

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='08 November 2009 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1257735341' post='1998603']
[color="#000000"]
Most everyone here that I've seen on FB has been really attractive. [/color]
[/quote]
It's a scientific fact that Catholics are on average more attractive than people of other religions.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='08 November 2009 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1257735341' post='1998603']
[color="#000000"]Most everyone here that I've seen on FB has been really attractive. [/color]
[/quote]
oh, peyton..just admit you mean me and hassan.... it's ok.

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='09 November 2009 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1257796580' post='1998959']
oh, peyton..just admit you mean me and hassan.... it's ok.
[/quote]

Actually, you're the ones she qualified "most everyone" for. She's just way too nice to come out and specify who didn't make the cut. :mellow:

sorry. :flowers:

Edited by zunshynn

Marie-Therese

[color="#000000"]I love all my Phatmass/FB friends and think they are all beautiful people. :) Speaking of Hassan, where the heck has he been lately? Probably tangled up in a hookah somewhere.[/color]

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='09 November 2009 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1257807875' post='1999137']
[color="#000000"]I love all my Phatmass/FB friends and think they are all beautiful people. :) Speaking of Hassan, where the heck has he been lately? Probably tangled up in a hookah somewhere.[/color]
[/quote]

oooo hookah! I haven't smoked that in a long time... my friends refused to go until the whole H1N1 thing is over. *sigh*...

[quote name='aalpha1989' date='09 November 2009 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1257809886' post='1999180']
oooo hookah! I haven't smoked that in a long time... my friends refused to go until the whole H1N1 thing is over. *sigh*...
[/quote]

That's logical. :mellow:

Everyone knows that the health risks H1N1 outweigh those of smoking.

[quote name='T-Bone _' date='09 November 2009 - 07:16 PM' timestamp='1257812163' post='1999200']
That's logical. :mellow:

Everyone knows that the health risks H1N1 outweigh those of smoking.
[/quote]

lol