An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Update On My Facial Hair

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Lil Red' date='12 November 2009 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1258088071' post='2001888']
you sad, strange little man.

:rolleyes:
[/quote]
Fine, fine, you can operate camera #3. Just make sure you don't miss the good parts.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1258088303' post='2001900']
Fine, fine, you can operate camera #3. Just make sure you don't miss the good parts.
[/quote]
:evil: oh, i won't miss recording anything. especially when you think the cameras are off :evil:

[quote name='Lil Red' date='12 November 2009 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1258088358' post='2001905']
:evil: oh, i won't miss recording anything. especially when you think the cameras are off :evil:
[/quote]
Those are the best moments of all. :yes:

Especially if they happen to include pajamas and pillow fights.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1258088996' post='2001920']
Those are the best moments of all. :yes:

Especially if they happen to include pajamas and pillow fights.
[/quote]
just no kissy sounds though.

[quote name='Lil Red' date='12 November 2009 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1258089422' post='2001930']
just no kissy sounds though.
[/quote]
Of course not. I'm offended. This is highbrow social commentary we're making. Art, even.

Give me giggling or give me death!

I think I should be the one that interviews the contestants about their feelings during the show and tries to provoke them... err... I mean, to share their noble hopes and sincere joy about their fellow contestants accomplishments. And I'll talk to them when they get kicked off... I mean, chosen to move on to other things.

I'll make sure they realize that Nihil uses a Mac, and admires Russian dictators and hangs out with moose. It'll be good... good television, and no one will be able to sue us because they didn't know what they were getting into.

:evil:

Oh... did I do that in public?! I was actually doing this... :))

Edited by zunshynn

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1258085230' post='2001772']
Your only chance at performing decently is by staying in the background and not annoying anyone. You'll probably end up being that person that nobody really likes, but don't hate enough to get rid of. If you play your cards right you can be the annoying one that is just funny enough to not be totally obnoxious.

Plus, as the bachelor, I get final decisions on evictions.
[/quote]
:mellow:
you just explained what i do all the time
:sadwalk:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1258087405' post='2001851']
No no, you see the point is that they're all here for my enjoyment. If HCF hurts them I won't be able to **[color="#FF0000"]APPRECIATE THEM TO THE FULLEST POTENTIAL OF THEIR SACRED FEMININITY[/color]**.
[/quote]

:lol_pound: nice save

[quote name='zunshynn' date='12 November 2009 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1258090698' post='2001971']
I think I should be the one that interviews the contestants about their feelings during the show and tries to provoke them... err... I mean, to share their noble hopes and sincere joy about their fellow contestants accomplishments. And I'll talk to them when they get kicked off... I mean, chosen to move on to other things.

I'll make sure they realize that Nihil uses a Mac, and admires Russian dictators and hangs out with moose. It'll be good... good television, and no one will be able to sue us because they didn't know what they were getting into.

:evil:

Oh... did I do that in public?! I was actually doing this... :))
[/quote]
I like that plan... except what's this about Russian dictators?

Just because Nicholas II has great facial hair.... :sadwalk:
Hey, the Orthodox glorified him. He can't be all bad.

You can't have access to my contestants until they've signed their contracts. There are steep penalties for early exits.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='13 November 2009 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1258141086' post='2002276']
I like that plan... except what's this about Russian dictators?

Just because Nicholas II has great facial hair.... :sadwalk:
Hey, the Orthodox glorified him. He can't be all bad.[/quote]

Come on, man, you've got to be controversial somehow if you don't want this to be a borefest.

[quote]You can't have access to my contestants until they've signed their contracts. There are steep penalties for early exits.
[/quote]

This is just the official statement, right?

[quote name='zunshynn' date='13 November 2009 - 01:58 PM' timestamp='1258142303' post='2002284']
Come on, man, you've got to be controversial somehow if you don't want this to be a borefest.

This is just the official statement, right?
[/quote]
Oho, there will be controversy. :evil:

You know the Stanford Prison Experiments and the Milgram Experiments? Well obviously I don't want to be a copycat, but for anyone who's familiar, they're going to see some interesting motifs. :saint:

In terms of me being personally controversial........ Well that part is still considered secret. :) Only the top producers and advisors know all the details so far. :evil:

princessgianna

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 November 2009 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1258078765' post='2001626']
[color="#000000"]Good point. I'm going to have to settle for someone other than Zunshynn. :sadwalk:

Omg, let's have a reality show!!! It'll be like the Bachelor mixed with Ultimate Fighter mixed with The Apprentice!!!!! :woot:

Ok, first season's cast will be:

Me,
Meg,
PG,
Christie,
Dominicansoul,
Emma Watson,
Lady Gaga,
Ice Princess,
Marie-Therese,
Rachael,
Cara the Mord-Sith from the Sword of Truth
Denna (ibid)
Nicci, the sorceress from Sword of Truth
Cece, the imaginary girl that Christie and I invented,
and Resurrexi, as my wing man. His role will evolve as the show progresses, I think.

Winchester will be there too, as a Simon Cowell type consultant.[/color]
[/quote]
No!

[quote name='princessgianna' date='13 November 2009 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1258153451' post='2002366']
No!
[/quote]
It's too late. Your parents signed the contract. (Since you're a minor.)

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='13 November 2009 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1258143747' post='2002302']
Oho, there will be controversy. :evil:

You know the [b]Stanford Prison Experiments[/b] and the Milgram Experiments? Well obviously I don't want to be a copycat, but for anyone who's familiar, they're going to see some interesting motifs. :saint:

In terms of me being personally controversial........ Well that part is still considered secret. :) Only the top producers and advisors know all the details so far. :evil:
[/quote]

If you're looking for a riot, trying this with a bunch of females would be a good way to go about it. Let's just say some creative shanks might be invented.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='13 November 2009 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1258161798' post='2002408']
If you're looking for a riot, trying this with a bunch of females would be a good way to go about it. Let's just say some creative shanks might be invented.
[/quote]
Creative shanks. :P

This is going to be SO AWESOME. :woot: