An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Update On My Facial Hair

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='princessgianna' date='25 November 2009 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1259129110' post='2009107']
ahh it's HUG TIME!

:grouphug:
[/quote]
Now that it's mutual it seems somehow less worthwhile. :sadwalk:

I prefer the sense of impending doom or building rage to hang over my hugs.

:topsy:

[quote name='princessgianna' date='25 November 2009 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1259129293' post='2009113']
sorry!

Wow that's.....ironic! :mellow:
[/quote]
I believe they call that deadpan humour, or a form of black humour.

[quote name='princessgianna' date='25 November 2009 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1259129672' post='2009121']
yea it's not fluffy for sure
[/quote]
No, I would not use the adjective fluffy to describe it..
(good night. :) )

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='23 November 2009 - 10:50 AM' timestamp='1259002204' post='2007983']

[img]http://jennifersaylor.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/wilhelm_ii_kaiser.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

man, that is pretty distinguished. but your scruffy face growth needs some discipline before it can walk that walk.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='25 November 2009 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1259133193' post='2009149']
man, that is pretty distinguished. but your scruffy face growth needs some discipline before it can walk that walk.
[/quote]
Plus I don't know how to trim it to a point...
Yet.

ChildoftheCreator

Dude, most amazing facial hair ever! And you thought you had problems with trimming.

[url="http://www.noob.us/entertainment/now-this-is-an-incredible-beard/"]Now this is an incredible beard[/url]

As a side note, facial hair always makes one look older.

Edited by ChildoftheCreator

• 1 month later...

[quote name='pat22' date='08 November 2009 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1257657175' post='1998054']
he seems cheerful
[/quote]

Some people need to assume a certain starch to their expression when being photographed, case in point, our current Pope Benedict, pictures of him smiling are scary.

ed

My oldest som , now 22, was proud of this one long hair that was growing of his cheek at 15 years old, he had plans for a full beard and stache! One day feeling particularily devious, I grabbed the hair and yanked it out telling him "I just did you a favor, I pulled out your growth hair, now you will not have to worry about shaving and facial hair!" I think the power of suggestion set in as he still can not grow a beard or proper stache, he has hairy arms and legs etc. but no real facial hair. I still laugh about this, he still does not find it funny.

Parents are what keep psychiatrists in business.

ed