Jesus_lol Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 bring along a paper bag in case you get too nervous [img]http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PHE1767.jpg[/img]
Norseman82 Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='Paddington' date='28 November 2009 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1259438335' post='2010728'] And I gotta have an idea for a date. I only have one good idea right now. Need more. Especially the ones that don't cost much money or are free. [/quote] Well, if you really insist on free, you can always protest in front of an abortion clinic. But I think an excellent first date idea is ice skating. And if she is not a good skater but ytou are, she will be holding on to your hand.
zunshynn Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='28 November 2009 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1259458285' post='2010818'] Zeezee is so uptight. [/quote] Boy, what you be talkin' about!? I ain't uptight! I just be lookin' out for our boy Paddington! You be sabotagin' the poor fella!
Nihil Obstat Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' date='28 November 2009 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1259465384' post='2010881'] Boy, what you be talkin' about!? I ain't uptight! I just be lookin' out for our boy Paddington! You be sabotagin' the poor fella! [/quote] Oh Zeezee. You need to relax.
zunshynn Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 I am relaxed. I didn't set anything on fire today. Life is good. I do need to figure out how to do my dreaded econ paper though. I'm a little tense about that. And my english discussions. Somehow, I feel they should write themselves while I'm phatmassing. But it doesnt seem to be working.
zunshynn Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 (edited) That is stressful. But not you. Don't flatter yourself. Edited November 29, 2009 by zunshynn
Nihil Obstat Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 I'm finishing off a philosophy paper tomorrow. I'm defending libertarian free will via Roderick Chisholm's theory of Agent Causation. I like it because it leaves plenty of room for a metaphysical soul.
zunshynn Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='28 November 2009 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1259467147' post='2010898'] I'm finishing off a philosophy paper tomorrow. I'm defending libertarian free will via Roderick Chisholm's theory of Agent Causation. I like it because it leaves plenty of room for a metaphysical soul. [/quote] You blasphemer. How dare you say that a paper has a soul!
Nihil Obstat Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' date='28 November 2009 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1259467835' post='2010904'] You blasphemer. How dare you say that a paper has a soul! [/quote] I'm starting to doubt that all your FB pictures feature your natural hair colour.
zunshynn Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 that's totally my natural hair color. Except the wedding pictures... that was a yucky blonde/bronze that my cousin talked me into. I haven't been naturally blonde for years. And I have never been a dumb blonde, if that's what you're getting at.
Nihil Obstat Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='zunshynn' date='28 November 2009 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1259469976' post='2010926'] that's totally my natural hair color. Except the wedding pictures... that was a yucky blonde/bronze that my cousin talked me into. I haven't been naturally blonde for years. And I have never been a dumb blonde, if that's what you're getting at. [/quote] Are you implying that all blondes are dumb?? HCF is [u]clearly[/u] the exception that proves the rule. She would beat you down so hard!
zunshynn Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 Obviously all blondes are not dumb. I was a brilliant little blonde kindergartner.
Archaeology cat Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='Terra Firma' date='28 November 2009 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1259443162' post='2010759'] My belief is that it's not so much what you do as who you do it with. [/quote] Yep. Our first date was actually to his flute recital and then a party afterwards, followed by a movie at my place. Unfortunately his roommate didn't get the memo that we were on a date and followed us the entire evening. That was awkward. Second date, we went to his fraternity's formal. Some of our dates consisted of going to Opry Mills (he lived in Nashville), or to Dave & Buster's.
txdinghysailor Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='Archaeology cat' date='29 November 2009 - 02:56 AM' timestamp='1259477789' post='2011006'] Yep. Our first date was actually to his flute recital and then a party afterwards, followed by a movie at my place. Unfortunately his roommate didn't get the memo that we were on a date and followed us the entire evening. That was awkward. Second date, we went to his fraternity's formal. Some of our dates consisted of going to Opry Mills (he lived in Nashville), or to Dave & Buster's. [/quote] My first date was to Home Depot.
MIKolbe Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='29 November 2009 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1259470115' post='2010928'] Are you implying that all blondes are dumb?? HCF is [u]clearly[/u] the exception that proves the rule. [/quote]
Archaeology cat Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' date='29 November 2009 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1259494089' post='2011045'] My first date was to Home Depot. [/quote] That is awesome. I'm serious. Home Depot is my favourite store. Well, I guess B&Q is here, but in the US Home Depot wins. I have to restrain myself from looking at the power tools when I go in there.
zunshynn Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 (edited) My first date was with this annoying guy to applebee's where he made fun of what I was eating (when HE got something weird like a hamburger without the hamburger)... Then after we were done eating, he asked if I wanted to go to Target while we waited for his mom to pick us up (his car had died as we were going into the restaurant parking lot). Then as soon as we went into Target he started walking really fast to... the LEGO section. Yes, the LEGO section. And then he got really upset because they didn't have the particular star wars (or star trek, I can't remember exactly) lego set that he wanted. Then: Weird guy: "So do you want to come watch a movie at my house?" Me: "Actually, I think I'm ready to go home... Thank you for dinner though." Weird guy: "So when do you want to go out next?" Me: "I'm sorry it's just, we don't really have a lot of common interests or subjects to talk about... I really don't see this going anywhere" Weird guy: "We're talking right now, though!" Me: "But we're talking about how we have nothing to talk about." (seriously, the guy was dense.) Weird guy: "Well, I mean we don't have to talk that much... we could still kiss and stuff." Me: "No, I don't think so." Thankfully his mom drove up right then, and we went back to my house in total, awkward silence. He didn't even wait until I'd walked up my driveway before he sped away. Horrible memories. Edited November 29, 2009 by zunshynn
Archaeology cat Posted November 29, 2009 Posted November 29, 2009 I'd have fun going to the Lego section.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now