Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Gonna Be Calling A Female.


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Servus_Mariae' date='30 November 2009 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1259627137' post='2012244']
So...how did it go Paddington?
[/quote]

Thanks. :)

My voice didn't crack at all.

A nice pace for listening.

I threw in one superfluous "and stuff."

Not leaving my number the first time was a fail, but I acted like it wasn't a big deal.

Nothing about legos.

"Have a good night" or something like that on each message.

Servus_Mariae
Posted

No voice cracks, easy listening...and no legos. Dude...your'e in.

Posted

that no legos thing he might grow to regret. :D

Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='30 November 2009 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1259628798' post='2012259']
tonight, i am digging out the old Big Box O' Legos!
[/quote]
^5!

Though technically, it's Lego. The plural and singular have the same form.

Posted

[quote name='Arpy' date='30 November 2009 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1259634755' post='2012317']
^5!

Though technically, it's Lego. The plural and singular have the same form.
[/quote]
Thank you. My blood pressure has been slowly going up since this thread started being hijacked.

Posted

I was refraining from correcting them out of politeness, but decided to take the kid gloves off. :yes:

Servus_Mariae
Posted

What is this you say? Lego is both a plural and singular form? I don't buy it.

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='30 November 2009 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1259627941' post='2012249']
I love LEGO too. Good times.
[/quote]


next time i see you, we are sooo playing with the boys' legos.

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' date='30 November 2009 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1259638488' post='2012341']
next time i see you, we are sooo playing with the boys' legos.
[/quote]
I literally twitched.

missionseeker
Posted

why??? :unsure:

the boys = my brothers. :unsure:

Posted

Lawl. Yes we shall! Hopefully soon! They might start looking at us funny. Or join in. Or something. I dunno. What would our parents think? lawl.

missionseeker
Posted

my parents are used to me playing with legos. :mellow:

They'd join in. Probably bring some obscure truck building directions and have us build it. Then I'd watch and see how you do. Cuz in the future there may be "assembly reuired" christmas gifts under our tree. and you'll have to assemble them. :P

Posted

Nihil is having a conniption fit now. :mellow:

missionseeker
Posted

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

legos.

Posted

any call back yet?

Posted

[quote name='Arpy' date='30 November 2009 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1259634755' post='2012317']
^5!

Though technically, it's Lego. The plural and singular have the same form.
[/quote]

well actually there was several boxes of lego. unfortunately all the good pieces are long gone, and nothing remains of all the technic stuff i actually wanna play with. still, could make a lot of stuff with the normal lego. but i think we will donate it to the local free store, some kid is gonna love having a 10 kilos of assorted lego!

Posted

I got to her first and wooed her with roses made of Lego:
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MuffinToa/Bionicle/Rose/rose02.jpg[/img]

:evil:

Posted

wow that's... really scary looking.

:mellow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...