Nihil Obstat Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' date='29 November 2009 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1259550592' post='2011644'] I'm not really tired because I spent most of yesterday in a semi coma. [/quote] In that case, a good dose of fluff movies that are silly and enjoyable.
homeschoolmom Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 Pfft... not likely. Listen. Often when a thread is not going to go anywhere it is labeled "lame" and moved to the lame board. I didn't and I still don't see a point for this thread that leads to meaningful discussion. Dust asks us to "be don't lame" in this phorum. I didn't think that this thread qualified as an Open Mic thread but fits better in the Lame Board. That's all.
Saint Therese Posted November 30, 2009 Author Posted November 30, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='29 November 2009 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1259550675' post='2011647'] In that case, a good dose of fluff movies that are silly and enjoyable. [/quote] That's actually a good idea..I was going to have a Johnny Depp movie fest with my sister but that didn't work out too well.
Chestertonian Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='29 November 2009 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1259550612' post='2011646'] Oooh, you could get warned for that. [/quote] What for? Blasphemy?
Saint Therese Posted November 30, 2009 Author Posted November 30, 2009 And then we watched "Finding Neverland" which IMHO is possibly the worst movie ever made.
Saint Therese Posted November 30, 2009 Author Posted November 30, 2009 (edited) / Edited November 30, 2009 by Saint Therese
Saint Therese Posted November 30, 2009 Author Posted November 30, 2009 My cousin told me he went to a pentacostal(?) church one time and people were running around and rolling around on the floor, so he and his friend started running around and jumping over pews just for fun.
HisChildForever Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' date='29 November 2009 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1259551330' post='2011665'] My cousin told me he went to a pentacostal(?) church one time and people were running around and rolling around on the floor, so he and his friend started running around and jumping over pews just for fun. [/quote] The controversy continues!
Nihil Obstat Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 Can we lock this thread? I'm seeing nothing good coming from this. Sorry everyone, just what I'm seeing.
Saint Therese Posted November 30, 2009 Author Posted November 30, 2009 I only say that because someone early suggested maybe those stories are exaggerations.
Saint Therese Posted November 30, 2009 Author Posted November 30, 2009 This thread makes not sense. Why did i get a negative post for calling the "font" a you know what when someone called a water hole and didn't?
Jaime Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [quote name='Chestertonian' date='29 November 2009 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1259549763' post='2011619'] And this post wasn't rude? [/quote] newbies...
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 Yeah, I was going to split this thread and put the lame posts where they belong... but then I was only left with about 5 posts. Since this thread has developed into it's own personal breed of ridiculous I'm just going to go ahead and close it. I think we can find other topics to have a humorous discussion about that won't cause offense to anyone.
Recommended Posts