Skinzo Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' date='26 December 2009 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1261878881' post='2026400'] If we do that, we'll be overrun with big bad wolves. [/quote] S.
Jesus_lol Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 Did anyone happen to notice if the pushing lady was a Muslim? just kidding guys glad to hear your Pope wasnt hurt, it doesnt take much at that age to break something.
Nihil Obstat Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='27 December 2009 - 04:28 AM' timestamp='1261909688' post='2026508'] Did anyone happen to notice if the pushing lady was a Muslim? just kidding guys glad to hear your Pope wasnt hurt, it doesnt take much at that age to break something. [/quote] I feel really bad for the Cardinal that was hurt though- he broke his hip. He's going for surgery..... soon.
CatherineM Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 That's what I was afraid of. Over the age of 65, breaking a hip usually triples the rate mortality in men.
Mark of the Cross Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' date='28 December 2009 - 05:33 AM' timestamp='1261938786' post='2026566'] That's what I was afraid of. Over the age of 65, breaking a hip usually triples the rate mortality in men. [/quote] I'm sure whatever happens will suit Gods plan for him.
Winchester Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' date='27 December 2009 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1261938786' post='2026566'] That's what I was afraid of. Over the age of 65, breaking a hip usually triples the rate mortality in men. [/quote] So if I never break my hip, I'll be less likely to die?
CatherineM Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='27 December 2009 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1261974288' post='2026775'] So if I never break my hip, I'll be less likely to die? [/quote] Unless you make me mad enough to bump you off.
Winchester Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' date='27 December 2009 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1261974586' post='2026777'] Unless you make me mad enough to bump you off. [/quote] Off what?
Mark of the Cross Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='28 December 2009 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1261974288' post='2026775'] So if I never break my hip, I'll be less likely to die? [/quote] You'll die when you lose your sense of humour.
Winchester Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='27 December 2009 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1261974965' post='2026784'] You'll die when you lose your sense of humour. [/quote] I've been known to misplace it.
Jesus_lol Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='27 December 2009 - 08:43 PM' timestamp='1261975411' post='2026787'] I've been known to misplace it. [/quote] you left it at my place a month or so ago... ive been borrowing it, and it got a bit dinged up and worn out, sorry about that. promise ill fill the tank before i return it though.
Jesus_lol Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 i am spilling flammable humour around everywhere, a leak would explain that
Winchester Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='Jesus_lol' date='28 December 2009 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1261978873' post='2026804'] i am spilling flammable humour around everywhere, a leak would explain that [/quote] You bought the cheap stuff.
CatholicWing Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 I'm glad the Holy Father is all right. I'm praying for Cardinal Etchegaray
MissyP89 Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 Praying for all involved...poor Papa puts up with a lot for us.
Archaeology cat Posted December 29, 2009 Posted December 29, 2009 [quote name='kafka' date='28 December 2009 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1262041687' post='2026989'] just about cried when I saw it [/quote] Same here [quote name='CatholicWing' date='29 December 2009 - 02:36 AM' timestamp='1262054162' post='2027059'] I'm glad the Holy Father is all right. I'm praying for Cardinal Etchegaray [/quote] [quote name='MissyP89' date='29 December 2009 - 02:47 AM' timestamp='1262054835' post='2027067'] Praying for all involved...poor Papa puts up with a lot for us. [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now