Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok.. have at it...

guess my room #

I will know when I get there tomorrow... around 11pm est

txdinghysailor
Posted

who cares what your number is? It's not like you're gonna be spending time in there anyways, right?

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='09 January 2010 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1263078746' post='2033451']
ok.. have at it...

guess my room #

I will know when I get there tomorrow... around 11pm est
[/quote]
+JMJ+
i hope you take Holy Water and sprinkle around the room. :mellow: fyi, if anything starts burning when you put Holy Water on it, I would get a new room.

Posted

btw

i am rooming with a devout Lutheran.

Posted

We're thinking about going next Christmas.

txdinghysailor
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='09 January 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1263083364' post='2033503']
btw

i am rooming with a devout Lutheran.
[/quote]

you should totally go gambling with him, just like in The Hangover! "now there are 2 people in my wolfpack"

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='09 January 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1263083364' post='2033503']
btw

i am rooming with a devout Lutheran.
[/quote]
+JMJ+
imma gonna channel rexi here and say, "if you sprinkle holy water on the lutheran, and [b]he[/b] starts burning, well, that's because he's a heretic. :mellow:


:mellow:


















:P i am totally joking, please no one take me serious. :P

txdinghysailor
Posted

How dare you! You just insulted someone! Fie on ye!


but that was so funny

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='09 January 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1263084994' post='2033521']
+JMJ+
imma gonna channel rexi here and say, "if you sprinkle holy water on the lutheran, and [b]he[/b] starts burning, well, that's because he's a heretic. :mellow:


:mellow:


















:P i am totally joking, please no one take me serious. :P
[/quote]
Blasting it with holy water is never a bad choice. :mellow:

Posted

whomever the winner is...Icey will pay you $10.









:)

Posted

Where are you staying anyhow? I was at the Luxor while there.

Posted

I bet he's in the same suite at the Bellagio that they used in The Hangover. He seems like the type.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...