Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 I had no idea I'm sorry sir. I didn't drop the f-bomb though :/ It filtered to floop and variations thereof -_-
sidemunch88 Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 That probably was the funniest thing i have seen oh here in a while. I cant believe i never tested them all out like that on a big list. Good call now i know what gets edited and what does not any more
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 Oh, some things didn't get filtered out? I didn't catch that Apologies.
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 The last time I was on these boards I was given a 4-year suspension for being rude. Ima be all super-polite this time around.
sidemunch88 Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 only 4 years? wow My first account got banned till 2216 or something like that.
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 Lord's name in vain is that a long time. I feel slighted and fully intend to take this up with dust.
Lil Red Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='11 January 2010 - 11:02 AM' timestamp='1263232965' post='2034867'] The last time I was on these boards I was given a 4-year suspension for being rude. Ima be all super-polite this time around. [/quote] +JMJ+ this is you being super polite?
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='11 January 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1263233383' post='2034879'] +JMJ+ this is you being super polite? [/quote] Super ultra double mega polite :nod:
sidemunch88 Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='11 January 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1263233284' post='2034875'] Lord's name in vain is that a long time. I feel slighted and fully intend to take this up with dust. [/quote] Sidemunch88 was the old me (highschool, drugs, stupid stuff) he is dead now but its funny to read some of the posts i had back then
Lil Red Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='11 January 2010 - 10:43 AM' timestamp='1263231799' post='2034843'] Oh, some things didn't get filtered out? I didn't catch that Apologies. [/quote] +JMJ+ and that's why you got warned.
BG45 Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 Awesome J, I saw the Tournament of Kings dinner show there and would highly recommend it!
MIKolbe Posted January 12, 2010 Author Posted January 12, 2010 set up alot of the booth today...we have 110 feet of booth and product.. had some appletinis. yes. i did.
sidemunch88 Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 [quote name='rachael' date='13 January 2010 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1263389720' post='2036089'] i should come visit you on my birthday [/quote] You have to go over to other peoples houses on your birthday?
MIKolbe Posted January 13, 2010 Author Posted January 13, 2010 sure! come on by Peyton will make you a card.. then we all can go out to dinner... your treat...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now