zunshynn Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 You deleted another one of my posts? Is this because I changed back to anonymous? Lame, man, lame.
ardillacid Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='txdinghysailor' date='09 January 2010 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1263080672' post='2033467'] who cares what your number is? It's not like you're gonna be spending time in there anyways, right? [/quote] He's gotta bring the hookers somewhere [quote name='MIkolbe' date='10 January 2010 - 11:16 AM' timestamp='1263140181' post='2033935'] whomever the winner is...Icey will pay you $10. [/quote] I don't trust the mods around here to pay on their outstanding debts
jeffpugh Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='notardillacid' date='10 January 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1263180941' post='2034365'] ... I don't trust the mods around here to pay on their outstanding debts [/quote] That is true. I remember this said bet he is relating to.
MIKolbe Posted January 11, 2010 Author Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='CatherineM' date='10 January 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1263098821' post='2033719'] 824 [/quote] WINNER!!!!! well she is the closest... but my room is 5 digits [quote name='BG45' date='10 January 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1263140470' post='2033937'] Where are you staying anyhow? I was at the Luxor while there. [/quote] Excaliber... [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='10 January 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1263142623' post='2033958'] I bet he's in the same suite at the Bellagio that they used in The Hangover. He seems like the type. [/quote] my wolfpack is just one. [quote name='zunshynn' date='10 January 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1263149174' post='2034013'] You deleted another one of my posts? Is this because I changed back to anonymous? Lame, man, lame. [/quote] umm.. no.... consiracy theorize much? [quote name='notardillacid' date='10 January 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1263180941' post='2034365'] He's gotta bring the hookers somewhere I don't trust the mods around here to pay on their outstanding debts [/quote] I'll tell your mom hi. Al's not a mod
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 What do the religious do in Vegas?
Nunsense Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='12 January 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1263222301' post='2034700'] What do the religious do in Vegas? [/quote] Pray for the winners to donate money to their monasteries!
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='nunsense' date='11 January 2010 - 11:07 AM' timestamp='1263222467' post='2034704'] Pray for the winners to donate money to their monasteries! [/quote] I was thinking just like protest things, but I guess that works too.
Nunsense Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='12 January 2010 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1263222615' post='2034708'] I was thinking just like protest things, but I guess that works too. [/quote] and I wouldn't have thought of protests - very interesting idea...
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 Really? Prior to clicking this, when I saw just the thread title, I was fully expecting a protest schedule or something to that effect. I've always thought of Las Vegas as a sort of modern-day Sodom/Gomorrah. Doesn't the Bible forbid gambling, anyway?
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='11 January 2010 - 11:23 AM' timestamp='1263223399' post='2034722'] Really? Prior to clicking this, when I saw just the thread title, I was fully expecting a protest schedule or something to that effect. I've always thought of Las Vegas as a sort of modern-day Sodom/Gomorrah. Doesn't the Bible forbid gambling, anyway? [/quote] No, gambling is not specifically forbidden anywhere in the Bible. Catholics can still play poker and drink.
ardillacid Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='11 January 2010 - 08:44 AM' timestamp='1263217483' post='2034630'] I'll tell your mom hi. Al's not a mod [/quote] Actually my sister is in Vegas. Try to keep up. And Aloysius was a mod at the time
sidemunch88 Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [quote name='ZeweInAeternum' date='11 January 2010 - 11:23 AM' timestamp='1263223399' post='2034722'] Really? Prior to clicking this, when I saw just the thread title, I was fully expecting a protest schedule or something to that effect. I've always thought of Las Vegas as a sort of modern-day Sodom/Gomorrah. Doesn't the Bible forbid gambling, anyway? [/quote] Dude all catholics are not like your mother.
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 (edited) I have a lot of respect for the ones who go all-out and fully abide by the letter of the law, so to speak. Like ones who burn Harry Potter books. I disagree with them, but I respect the poo out of them for committing that well to their chosen ideology. My mother is just an idiot, I don't see her as representative of legit Catholics ): edit: these wordfilters are fantastic. test - [mod]language - Lil Red[/mod] /done Edited January 11, 2010 by Lil Red nasty language
sidemunch88 Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 BRING IN THE MODS This post might hurt ya a little bit man But i did have a good laugh looking at all the things they filtered and did not fiddler
Guest ZeweInAeternum Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 D: WHY DID I GET WARNING LEVEL'D FOR SEEING WHAT FILTERS TO WHAT? "Beaver dam" and "flooper" are not offensive!
sidemunch88 Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 HAHA! Flooper is very offensive to me. lol You are ridiculous if you thought dropping the F bomb on a catholic forum was acceptable i mean sure you can say it to yourself but other people have virgin ears man. It hurts their insides And my brother had a beaver dam accident so i do not like those either
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now