zunshynn Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 (edited) Who's your doppleganger? I have gotten Drew Barrymore all my life... especially when I was little, apparently I looked like her in ET. My dad HATED when people would say that. lol. I don't really see it though. I guess maybe when I was little I looked a bit like her... [img]http://newnostalgia.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/drew-as-gertie.jpg[/img] but now...? don't see it. [img]http://www.lahiguera.net/cinemania/actores/drew_barrymore/fotos/4599/drew_barrymore.jpg[/img] I also get Keri Russell once in awhile. I was surprised to see the resemblance after someone mentioned it because I always think of her as having curly hair. But actually, when her hair is straight, it is kind of uncanny... I think I have more of her bone structure than Drew Barrymore. And the hair color is closer. [img]http://tvcocktail.ivillage.com/entertainment/E_KeriRussell_325.jpg[/img] and actually I have seen pics of Drew Barrymore where they look similar... [img]http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Drew-Barrymore-drew-barrymore-83458_1280_1024.jpg[/img] I wish I was that skinny though... Edited January 30, 2010 by zunshynn
HisChildForever Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs124.snc3/17155_562439220438_30706024_33336568_444338_n.jpg[/img]
manockster Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [img]http://images1.makefive.com/images/200750/c087846b193fade1.jpg[/img]
Jesus_lol Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [img]http://students.ou.edu/H/Jacob.M.Higginbotham-1/colbert-lockwood.jpg[/img] someone also said i looked like this guy [img]http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/waldo1.jpg[/img] to which i responded [img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/killergluestick/oh-no-you-didnt.gif[/img]
Arpy Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [img]http://www.mimifroufrou.com/scentedsalamander/images/James-Franco.jpg[/img] Also, Jim Carrey.
HisChildForever Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 Nick sort of reminds me of Boris from Goldeneye.
Jaime Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 When I walk my dog, sometimes people will drive by and yell "Hancock!!" I just smile and wave.
Hilde Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 Nobody has told me I look like anyone, I guess I'm unique. Except my ex-uncle said I looked like the Swedish singer Carola. [img]http://www.vg.no/uploaded/image/bilderigg/2008/02/18/1203320035606_689.jpg[/img] But I don't really see it.
KeenanParkerII Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [img]http://meatcandy.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/carrot-top.jpg[/img] Yeaaa.. That's right.
Winchester Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/oldcontemptible/owlbear2.jpg[/img]
KeenanParkerII Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 ^ I've already reached my +1 quota for the day.
dominicansoul Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 (edited) people have often said I favor isabella rossellini [img]http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/photo/isabella_rossellini.jpg[/img] Edited January 30, 2010 by dominicansoul
The Bus Station Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='30 January 2010 - 01:37 AM' timestamp='1264833451' post='2047627'] [img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs124.snc3/17155_562439220438_30706024_33336568_444338_n.jpg[/img] [/quote] Win.
Ed Normile Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 (edited) [img]http://www.16bit.com/toypics/ghostbusters/marshmallow/front.jpg[/img]Sadly this in mine. Edited January 30, 2010 by Ed Normile
Moosey Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 My aunt told me I looked like Uma Thurman recently I don't and have never seen it.
KeenanParkerII Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 Maybe like a dark Uma Thurman. Like Uma Thurman's dark haired alter-ego.
Moosey Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='30 January 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1264882852' post='2047836'] Maybe like a dark Uma Thurman. Like Uma Thurman's dark haired alter-ego. [/quote] Evil twin?
MIKolbe Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='30 January 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1264882702' post='2047834'] My aunt told me I looked like Uma Thurman recently I don't and have never seen it. [/quote] uma's really thin.
KeenanParkerII Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [quote]Evil twin?[/quote] Haha that's what I was trying to say without saying it.
Nihil Obstat Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [img]http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/files/2009/12/mr_miyagi.jpg[/img] [img]http://henrysheehan.com/essays/def/eastwood.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.vayacine.com/images/2008/05/serpico.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now