Nihil Obstat Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [quote name='manockster' date='14 February 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1266201883' post='2057350'] [/quote] Have a beer, on me. [img]http://www.aled-evans.co.uk/coursework/beer_site/images/hoegaarden2.jpg[/img]
Arpy Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='14 February 2010 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1266171792' post='2057092'] In all seriousness, when have you ever seen me being blatantly flirtatious? I'm a dragon for Pete's sake.[/quote] Well, not exactly blatantly. Not as such. But I think you do encourage Nihil rather more than is strictly justifiable.
Moosey Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [quote name='Arpy' date='15 February 2010 - 02:56 AM' timestamp='1266220619' post='2057439'] Well, not exactly blatantly. Not as such. But I think you do encourage Nihil rather more than is strictly justifiable. [/quote] Maybe so. But for the most part it's unintentional.
Arpy Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='15 February 2010 - 03:26 AM' timestamp='1266233190' post='2057461'] says the boy with a mitre on a cat. [/quote] Well, at least you can spell mitre correctly.
manockster Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [quote name='Arpy' date='15 February 2010 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1266220619' post='2057439'] Well, not exactly blatantly. Not as such. But I think you do encourage Nihil rather more than is strictly justifiable. [/quote] How can you not encourage Nihil? Everything Moosey says is encouraging nihil.
Moosey Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 Manock makes a good point. Also, he doesn't "flirt" with me anymore. Why is this an issue? Why bring it up?
Nihil Obstat Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 (edited) [quote name='manockster' date='15 February 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1266268438' post='2057621'] How can you not encourage Nihil? Everything Moosey says is encouraging nihil. [/quote] [quote name='Moosey' date='15 February 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1266272791' post='2057656'] Manock makes a good point. Also, he doesn't "flirt" with me anymore. Why is this an issue? Why bring it up? [/quote] Both are correct. Although I would add that everything anyone says is encouraging to me. I'm a very encouraging kind of person. Edited February 15, 2010 by Nihil Obstat
Moosey Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='15 February 2010 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1266272920' post='2057657'] Both are correct. Although I would add that everything anyone says is encouraging to me. I'm a very encouraging kind of person. [/quote] Precisely. And if I'm not mistaken, he makes it a point to take anything a female says and turn it into an opportunity to flirt with her. It's his "act" if you will. Am I correct, Joe?
Nihil Obstat Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='15 February 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1266273160' post='2057658'] Precisely. And if I'm not mistaken, he makes it a point to take anything a female says and turn it into an opportunity to flirt with her. It's his "act" if you will. Am I correct, Joe? [/quote] More or less. One big joke.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='15 February 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1266273275' post='2057660'] The defense rests. [/quote] I'm on trial?? [img]http://www.bingegamer.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/phoenix-wright-objection.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='15 February 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1266274253' post='2057668'] I'm on trial?? [/quote] No, apparently I was. I was defending myself.
txdinghysailor Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='15 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1266275288' post='2057684'] No, apparently I was. I was defending myself. [/quote] from what?
manockster Posted February 16, 2010 Posted February 16, 2010 [quote name='txdinghysailor' date='15 February 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1266275406' post='2057685'] Manockster is right, everyone should listen to him. [/quote] Dude, you're right.
Moosey Posted February 16, 2010 Posted February 16, 2010 [quote name='txdinghysailor' date='15 February 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1266275406' post='2057685'] from what? [/quote] I was being accused of being flirtatious which is undeserved censure. [quote name='manockster' date='15 February 2010 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1266284256' post='2057728'] Dude, you're right. [/quote]
txdinghysailor Posted February 16, 2010 Posted February 16, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='15 February 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1266286527' post='2057736'] I was being accused of being flirtatious which is undeserved censure. [/quote] what's censure mean? and i say libel on anyone who called you flirtatious!
Nihil Obstat Posted February 16, 2010 Posted February 16, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='15 February 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1266275288' post='2057684'] No, apparently I was. I was defending myself. [/quote] Oh, well in that case..... [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='15 February 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1266274253' post='2057668'] [img]http://www.bingegamer.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/phoenix-wright-objection.jpg[/img] [/quote] I object on the grounds that the prosecution is stupid!
Arpy Posted February 16, 2010 Posted February 16, 2010 [img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Patuara/startrekstuff/objection.jpg[/img]
Moosey Posted February 16, 2010 Posted February 16, 2010 [quote name='txdinghysailor' date='15 February 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1266290471' post='2057762'] what's censure mean? and i say libel on anyone who called you flirtatious! [/quote] It means strong disapproval. [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='16 February 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1266302421' post='2057810'] Oh, well in that case..... I object on the grounds that the prosecution is stupid! [/quote] Lol, can you imagine saying that in a courtroom?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now