Moosey Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='07 February 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1265598273' post='2053039'] Your avatar scares the spit out of me. Ooh, good call. [/quote] They only say that because you wear glasses. So lame. That's like when people say I look like Sarah Palin because I wear glasses and my hair up often. If I shaved my head would I look like Britney Spears? Who knows?
Nihil Obstat Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='08 February 2010 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1265663773' post='2053579'] They only say that because you wear glasses. So lame. That's like when people say I look like Sarah Palin because I wear glasses and my hair up often. If I shaved my head would I look like Britney Spears? Who knows? [/quote] Quoted the wrong person.
Moosey Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 February 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1265663986' post='2053583'] Quoted the wrong person. [/quote] Wow, that's embarrassing
Moosey Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 [quote name='Resurrexi' date='07 February 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1265599161' post='2053060'] No, but I have been told that I look like Harry Potter. [/quote] They only say that because you wear glasses. So lame. That's like when people say I look like Sarah Palin because I wear glasses and my hair up often. If I shaved my head would I look like Britney Spears? Who knows?
jeffpugh Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='07 February 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1265579604' post='2052688'] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_82-GYgv-AFk/SbVPJDzWzUI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/jsNAZekitXI/s400/TomPetty.jpg[/img] [/quote] uhh... no. [quote name='Moosey' date='07 February 2010 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1265579686' post='2052693'] [img]http://www.snrworld.com/youngones/screencaps/time-neil.jpg[/img] [/quote] no. [quote name='Hilde' date='07 February 2010 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1265581242' post='2052731'] [img]http://users.camk.edu.pl/jkliment/Doppler_effect.jpg[/img] [/quote] YES [quote name='Resurrexi' date='07 February 2010 - 05:54 PM' timestamp='1265583251' post='2052765'] You look like John Lennon. [img]http://irom.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/johnlennon1.jpg[/img] [/quote] Uhh... I don't know if I can take that as a compliment...
Moosey Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 How can you say no to Neil???? He's the best pothead on BBC Comedy!
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 [quote name='mcts' date='02 February 2010 - 03:11 AM' timestamp='1265094667' post='2049576'] I've never been compared to a celebrity. It's cool, though. I like being unique [/quote] Yeah, that's been my experience, too. Except when the whole doppleganger thing hit face book and I declared no one had ever compared me to a celebrity my friend T. said that I "will forever remind [her] of Vivien Leigh in Gone With the Wind." haha I still don't see it.
missionseeker Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='08 February 2010 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1265673168' post='2053723'] How can you say no to Neil???? He's the best pothead on BBC Comedy! [/quote] So... first hippy. Now pothead??? Jeff, is there something you need to tell me in the next few days? Hmm?
Jaime Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='09 February 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1265744599' post='2054227'] Yeah, that's been my experience, too. Except when the whole doppleganger thing hit face book and I declared no one had ever compared me to a celebrity my friend T. said that I "will forever remind [her] of Vivien Leigh in Gone With the Wind." haha I still don't see it. [/quote] myheriitage.com says you're a dead on ringer for Kate Bosworth [img]http://blog.photos2view.com/files/kate-bosworth1.jpg[/img] You have the same name...
MIKolbe Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 hot stuff, you kinda remind me of the one orderly guy from ER (note, NOT ELDERLY, orderly)
Jaime Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='10 February 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1265817479' post='2054728'] hot stuff, you kinda remind me of the one orderly guy from ER (note, NOT ELDERLY, orderly) [/quote] Your memory is going bad dude. Clooney was a pediatrician..
Moosey Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='10 February 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1265817479' post='2054728'] hot stuff, you kinda remind me of the one orderly guy from ER (note, NOT ELDERLY, orderly) [/quote] hot stuff always reminded me of Kevin Murphy from Rifftrax. [img]http://s.www.rifftrax.com/files/imagecache/riffer/files/kevin.jpg[/img]
Era Might Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 [quote name='zunshynn' date='30 January 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1264830962' post='2047624'] Who's your doppleganger?[/quote] Bobby Hill.
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='10 February 2010 - 11:22 AM' timestamp='1265815373' post='2054704'] myheriitage.com says you're a dead on ringer for Kate Bosworth [img]http://blog.photos2view.com/files/kate-bosworth1.jpg[/img] You have the same name... [/quote] Same name and that's about where the similarities end. I think myheritage is a liar.
Jaime Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='10 February 2010 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1265826158' post='2054772'] hot stuff always reminded me of Kevin Murphy from Rifftrax. [img]http://s.www.rifftrax.com/files/imagecache/riffer/files/kevin.jpg[/img] [/quote] That totally made my day!!
rachael Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 (edited) i keep on reading this as 'doublegangers' and i get really lost. Edited February 11, 2010 by rachael
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now