IcePrincessKRS Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='manockster' date='06 February 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1265508798' post='2052247'] sad story [/quote] iawtc
Nihil Obstat Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='06 February 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1265500717' post='2052192'] I'm 20 [/quote] I did the math. 33% older than Rexi means you would need to be 22.6. Hah.
Hilde Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 For some reason I thought he was 15. I didn't get the memo.
Hilde Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 (edited) I have no need for cradles ATM. Edited February 7, 2010 by Hilde
KeenanParkerII Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 I think she's tryin to tell us something.
KeenanParkerII Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 (edited) Omygoodness! We should tell the whole forum. = ) Edited February 7, 2010 by KeenanParkerII
missionseeker Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 atm = at the moment, not automated teller machine. It took me forever to figure that the first time I saw jeff use that.
sidemunch88 Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 oh right my bad. i used one the other day and i have a lot of $$ right now
tinytherese Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 I had a friend in high school who dated a freshman guy when she was a senior. The very next year she had a new boyfriend her freshman year of college with a sophomore from our high school. She's now with a guy one year older than her. She's made progress.
HisChildForever Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='tinytherese' date='07 February 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1265565798' post='2052543'] I had a friend in high school who dated a freshman guy when she was a senior. The very next year she had a new boyfriend her freshman year of college with a sophomore from our high school. She's now with a guy one year older than her. She's made progress. [/quote] Lol! I have a guy friend (he's 20) who's consistently attracted to younger girls (around 17-18). He's a REAL good guy, totally respectful, and he himself has no clue why this is. Like he'll be introduced to someone and immediately find her attractive, and later ask his friend about her, who in turn replies "she's in high school."
southern california guy Posted February 7, 2010 Author Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='06 February 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1265508317' post='2052239'] Ever wonder where the phrase go heavy or go home came from. Ya, Catholic family values right there. [/quote] What? I thought the phrase was a weight training phrase.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='07 February 2010 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1265566239' post='2052547'] Lol! I have a guy friend (he's 20) who's consistently attracted to younger girls (around 17-18). He's a REAL good guy, totally respectful, and he himself has no clue why this is. Like he'll be introduced to someone and immediately find her attractive, and later ask his friend about her, who in turn replies "she's in high school." [/quote] I don't see anything too weird about a 20 year guy old dating an 18 year old girl, personally. I go by (n/2)+7 as a general rule.
KeenanParkerII Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote]What? I thought the phrase was a weight training phrase. [/quote] It works both ways. ^__^ [quote]I go by (n/2)+7 as a general rule.[/quote] lol, I admit I've done this before.. Typically women mature faster than men, so unless you have a fairly mature guy, it's usually younger women with older men, but this is really only the case with younger couples.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='07 February 2010 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1265576846' post='2052653'] lol, I admit I've done this before.. Typically women mature faster than men, so unless you have a fairly mature guy, it's usually younger women with older men, but this is really only the case with younger couples. [/quote] There are some girls that I met at my former high school last year and the year before that were either one or two years younger than me that I considered extremely attractive. First year university is kinda lame because I can safely assume that only about 15% of the girls I see are my age or younger. Lol.
Moosey Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='07 February 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1265571912' post='2052619'] I go by (n/2)+7 as a general rule. [/quote] [(n)(2)] - 7
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now