Nihil Obstat Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='07 February 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1265579477' post='2052683'] [(n)(2)] - 7 [/quote] Ummmmm........... What?
Moosey Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='07 February 2010 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1265580019' post='2052700'] Ummmmm........... What? [/quote] I'm talking about for myself. n times 2 subtract 7 Edited February 7, 2010 by Moosey
Moosey Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='07 February 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1265580359' post='2052704'] see there IS a chance for you 2!!! [/quote] Where are you getting this Jason? That formula would come out to age 33. Nihil is 18
Hilde Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 I can't see any matches resulting from this thread yet.
Nihil Obstat Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='07 February 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1265580086' post='2052701'] I'm talking about for myself. n times 2 subtract 7 [/quote] You're good with a 39 year old? You're supposed to reverse the (n/2)+7 formula. [u] n [/u] + 7 = m 2 [u] n [/u] = m - 7 2 n = 2( m - 7 ) n = 2m - 14 (n = guy's age, m = girl's age)
Moosey Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='07 February 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1265580643' post='2052711'] [s]I can't see any matches resulting from this thread yet.[/s] This thread is a complete waste of space. [/quote]
Moosey Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='07 February 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1265580702' post='2052712'] You're good with a 39 year old? You're supposed to reverse the (n/2)+7 formula. [u] n [/u] + 7 = m 2 [u] n [/u] = m - 7 2 n = 2( m - 7 ) n = 2m - 14 (n = guy's age, m = girl's age) [/quote] Oh. I was putting n as my age. (20x2)-7. Capisce?
Hilde Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 February 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1265580775' post='2052717'] Girls are so bad at math. [/quote]
Hilde Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='08 February 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1265580713' post='2052713'] [/quote] yeah
Nihil Obstat Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Moosey' date='07 February 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1265580820' post='2052718'] Oh. I was putting n as my age. (20x2)-7. Capisce? [/quote] No no, minus 14. You need to carry that two. For you the maximum age is 26 for now. (I made a mistake above, saying 39 using your original formula. I had accidentally entered your age as 23.) Edited February 7, 2010 by Nihil Obstat
Moosey Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='07 February 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1265580975' post='2052727'] No no, minus 14. You need to carry that two. For you the maximum age is 26 for now. (I made a mistake above, saying 39 using your original formula. [/quote] Oh! Okay. I like my formula more. 26 is still too young (in most cases). [quote]I had accidentally entered your age as 23.[/quote] You would. Edited February 7, 2010 by Moosey
MIKolbe Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='07 February 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1265580547' post='2052708'] Where are you getting this Jason? That formula would come out to age 33. Nihil is 18 [/quote] so when are you 2 going out on a date? Maybe nihil and i should spam your fb wall again.. srsly...THAT was fun!
KeenanParkerII Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote]There are some girls that I met at my former high school last year and the year before that were either one or two years younger than me that I considered extremely attractive. First year university is kinda lame because I can safely assume that only about 15% of the girls I see are my age or younger. Lol[/quote] Dude, 20-21 is the worst age for guys. Girls 18 and up want to date older guys and girls 17 and younger are either too young or too high-schoolish. *rant rant rant
Moosey Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='07 February 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1265582347' post='2052744'] Dude, 20-21 is the worst age for guys. Girls 18 and up want to date older guys and girls 17 and younger are either too young or too high-schoolish. *rant rant rant [/quote]
KeenanParkerII Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote] [/quote] Idunno how old you are, but you look guilty! >=|
MIKolbe Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='07 February 2010 - 06:46 PM' timestamp='1265582789' post='2052754'] [/quote] dont worry, it makes sense in canada...
KeenanParkerII Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 People who mess with Canadians don't live long to talk about it. ; ) [img]http://blogs.sundaymercury.net/anorak-city/wolverine-origins-fl.jpg[/img]
manockster Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='07 February 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1265586685' post='2052812'] People who mess with Canadians don't live long to talk about it. ; ) [img]http://blogs.sundaymercury.net/anorak-city/wolverine-origins-fl.jpg[/img] [/quote] I hear Italians are pretty tough too. [img]http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Articles/20080331/425.the.incredible.hulk.033108.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now