Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Official Matchmaking Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 February 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1265650235' post='2053382']
Can I hav yo numba?
:mellow:
[/quote]

You're a little young for me boy. :P

Posted

[quote name='Winchester' date='08 February 2010 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1265650322' post='2053385']
[url="http://www.clayonline.com/"]This might help matchmaking.[/url]
[/quote]

Oh my goodness. :wacko:

Posted

[quote name='tinytherese' date='08 February 2010 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1265650958' post='2053392']
You're a little young for me boy. :P
[/quote]
:sadwalk:
Maybe just a little.

Posted

HCF and Hassan!!!!!

you heard it here first, folks.....

Posted

[quote name='hot stuff' date='06 February 2010 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1265499585' post='2052181']
I believe the term is "soulmates"
[/quote]

:love:
[quote name='MIkolbe' date='06 February 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1265499705' post='2052186']
she dumped you for the greek guy a while ago.

she still thinks you are swell, tho.

:mellow:
[/quote]
um, more than swell.

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 February 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1265650235' post='2053382']
Can I hav yo numba?
:mellow:
[/quote]
Where's yo boyfriend? Is he tall? Is he hefty? Is he gettin you mike n ikes? Oh you like mike n ikes? Wheres yo boyfriend? Wheres yo boyfriend?

[quote name='Winchester' date='08 February 2010 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1265650322' post='2053385']
[url="http://www.clayonline.com/"]This might help matchmaking.[/url]
[/quote]
:pinch: He creeps me out.

[quote name='tinytherese' date='08 February 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1265650958' post='2053392']
You're a little young for me boy. :P
[/quote]
For someone who doesn't go for older chicks......he sure does go for older chicks :huh:

Posted

Well let's be honest; it's slim pickins' out there. :mellow:
Especially on PM.

Posted

yeah me jeff and L_D took all the good ones, sorry nihil.

Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='08 February 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1265664872' post='2053594']
yeah me jeff and L_D took all the good ones, sorry nihil.
[/quote]
I'll get over it. :sadder:

Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='08 February 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1265664872' post='2053594']
yeah me jeff and L_D took all the good ones, sorry nihil.
[/quote]
tho, you 3 chumps did pretty much luck out... you three in NO WAY took ALL the good ones.

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 February 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1265665163' post='2053599']
I'll get over it. :sadder:
[/quote]

:console:

Maybe God wants you to consider discerning the religious life or diocesan priesthood instead.... :evil:

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 February 2010 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1265664573' post='2053590']
Well let's be honest; it's slim pickins' out there. :mellow:
Especially on PM.
[/quote]

How about PrincessGianna?

KeenanParkerII
Posted

[quote]You're a little young for me boy. [/quote]

How old are you? You remind me of my friend and she's not exactly old.

Posted

[quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='08 February 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1265668562' post='2053661']
How old are you? You remind me of my friend and she's not exactly old.
[/quote]

He's 18 and I'm 21.

KeenanParkerII
Posted

Spot on ^__^ (hehe, I'm older than nihil)

Posted (edited)

I match:

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/Ngaprindashvili.jpg[/img] and [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b2/Wilhelm_Steinitz2.jpg[/img]

Edited by USAirwaysIHS
Posted (edited)

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='09 February 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1265669078' post='2053671']
I match:

[img]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ngaprindashvili.jpg[/img] and [img]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wilhelm_Steinitz2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]I can't see your images it just says "posted image".

You're not trying to match cheeese with cheeese are you?

Edited by Hilde
Posted

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='08 February 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1265668358' post='2053657']
:console:

Maybe God wants you to consider discerning the religious life or diocesan priesthood instead.... :evil:
[/quote]
:wacko: Jerk. ;)

[quote name='tinytherese' date='08 February 2010 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1265668559' post='2053660']
How about PrincessGianna?
[/quote]
Ah........... Doubt it.
I'm too mean to her. :evil:

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 February 2010 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1265669598' post='2053678']
:wacko: Jerk. ;)
[/quote]

:P :harhar: :blowkiss:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...