Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Teen Sells Virginity


Recommended Posts

Happy_Catholic
Posted

This sort of thing isn't new, but it raises a multitude of questions.

The fact prosititution is legal in NZL is probably one of the reasons that website continued to allow the peddling of human flesh. Its disgusting, really.

NZL was the first country to give women the vote, yet here we are in 2010 where a woman feels the only way she can get an education is to give the most precious gift she has to a complete stranger for money.

She's 19! How's she going to feel ten years from now? What if she fails out of uni? It'll all have been in vain.


http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/3286794/Teen-sells-virginity-for-45-000-online

There are times when I'm really mad at my country!:annoyed:

Posted

Becoming all too common a trend sadly... :(

Posted (edited)

I saw something similar to this on the Tyra Banks show (that show is despicable anyway). Natalie Dylan was "auctioning off" her virginity to the highest bidder. What disgusted me the most was she is only 22 years old and claimed she was "too old" to be a virgin. :sadder:

[b][color="#FF0000"]***Warning--video clip may cause nausea.***[/color][/b]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeha_3BTuU8[/media]

Edited by MaterMisericordiae
laetitia crucis
Posted
:ohno:

So sad.
Posted

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='02 February 2010 - 09:22 AM' timestamp='1265120558' post='2049655']
:ohno:

So sad.
[/quote]

You took the words right out of my mouth :ohno:

Posted

Dear Maria Goretti please knock a lot of sense into that woman & the guy too. :boink: :pray:

Posted

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' date='02 February 2010 - 08:38 AM' timestamp='1265117904' post='2049644']
I saw something similar to this on the Tyra Banks show (that show is despicable anyway). Natalie Dylan was "auctioning off" her virginity to the highest bidder. What disgusted me the most was she is only 22 years old and claimed she was "too old" to be a virgin. :sadder:

[b][color="#FF0000"]***Warning--video clip may cause nausea.***[/color][/b]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeha_3BTuU8[/media]
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I saw satan himself during this part:
Tyra: What do you want?
Man: I... I... I WANT HER VIRGINITY.

Posted

Yeah, I remember something like this being on the front page of the newspaper.

dominicansoul
Posted

this is disgusting...

Posted

[quote name='Totus Tuus' date='02 February 2010 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1265124062' post='2049691']
I'm pretty sure I saw satan himself during this part:
Tyra: What do you want?
Man: I... I... I WANT HER VIRGINITY.
[/quote]

That's exactly what I thought too. :ohno:

HisChildForever
Posted

Many men see virginity in women as a challenge and a conquest, not purity and dignity. This young woman has just made it worse for those of us who want to be respected for our virginity.

Posted

HCF that may be true. I see it as an assault on innocence, this has to be coming from an evil intent. A man looking for pleasure would want a more experienced less inhibited partner. These men, regardless of the age of the women they are buying are no better than a paedophile, they are looking to taint the innocence of a woman more than just seeking the pleasure of the experience.

ed

Posted (edited)

Many women see sex as a means of achieving their social, career, and emotional needs. Men and women share equally in the worlds sexual depravities these days.

I think the sickest thing are the hoots and approval of the audience.

Edited by Veridicus
Posted

[quote name='Veridicus' date='02 February 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1265140374' post='2049831']
Many women see sex as a means of achieving their social, career, and emotional needs. Men and women share equally in the worlds sexual depravities these days.

I think the sickest thing are the hoots and approval of the audience.
[/quote]

Do you mean on the video? I did not watch it, I feel that going to the site promotes the show and adds to their advertising revenues, so I decided to ignore the link. Yes there are many examples of women being the sexual aggressor these days, look at most of the recent years school molestations going on, they are a majority of young good looking female teachers having sex with male students ! Its a strange thing to behold as these women could have their pick of experienced men if they so chose, another case of tainting the innocent in my opinion.

ed

Posted

[quote name='Ed Normile' date='02 February 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1265140772' post='2049836']
Do you mean on the video? I did not watch it, I feel that going to the site promotes the show and adds to their advertising revenues, so I decided to ignore the link. Yes there are many examples of women being the sexual aggressor these days, look at most of the recent years school molestations going on, they are a majority of young good looking female teachers having sex with male students ! Its a strange thing to behold as these women could have their pick of experienced men if they so chose, another case of tainting the innocent in my opinion.
[/quote]

NPR cited a recently-conducted study[i] in passing[/i] that demonstrated that in juvenile delinquency prisons, [b][i][u][size="5"]95%[/size][/u][/i][/b] of sexual abuse is perpetrated by female staff!

Happy_Catholic
Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='02 February 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1265136765' post='2049801']
Many men see virginity in women as a challenge and a conquest, not purity and dignity. This young woman has just made it worse for those of us who want to be respected for our virginity.
[/quote]

The other thing about this sort of thing that I find annoying, is so many men want virgins for wives and girlfriends, yet they themselves are not virgins!

Everytime some foul minded ape of a man takes the virginity of a woman in some Friday night drink fest because he only wants virgins, that means that's one less virgin out there who other men won't want.

Its stinks of misogyny, hypocrisy and the destruction of innocence that a man requires a virgin for a wife, when he himself is not!

I went through a stage where I realised chances are I won't be marrying a virgin, but then someone pointed out to me why should I control myself and safeguard my dignity only to give it to some perv who refused to or saw his virginity as a hinderance? I'm all for giving out second chances if its deserved.

These sorts of things, these shows, they are just another example of women wanting to be like men, which then goes on to perpetuate the bigger problem of lack of respect for virginity.

Posted

[quote name='Happy_Catholic' date='02 February 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1265141596' post='2049843']
I went through a stage where I realised chances are I won't be marrying a virgin, but then someone pointed out to me why should I control myself and safeguard my dignity only to give it to some perv who refused to or saw his virginity as a hinderance? I'm all for giving out second chances if its deserved.
[/quote]

Not all men who lose their virginity before their wedding are trogolodytes or pervs who saw their virginity as a hindrance. Sometimes decent men lose their virginity to horny slutty girls at college parties as well. Women are not the only victims of our omnicultural hypersexuality.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Happy_Catholic' date='02 February 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1265141596' post='2049843']
The other thing about this sort of thing that I find annoying, is so many men want virgins for wives and girlfriends, yet they themselves are not virgins!

Everytime some foul minded ape of a man takes the virginity of a woman in some Friday night drink fest because he only wants virgins, that means that's one less virgin out there who other men won't want.

Its stinks of misogyny, hypocrisy and the destruction of innocence that a man requires a virgin for a wife, when he himself is not!

I went through a stage where I realised chances are I won't be marrying a virgin, but then someone pointed out to me why should I control myself and safeguard my dignity only to give it to some perv who refused to or saw his virginity as a hinderance? I'm all for giving out second chances if its deserved.

These sorts of things, these shows, they are just another example of women wanting to be like men, which then goes on to perpetuate the bigger problem of lack of respect for virginity.
[/quote]

EXACTLY! Oh my gosh, you hit the nail RIGHT on the head! When men are adolescents and young adults, society encourages them to have "fun" (in other words, to have sex with as many women as possible to confirm their masculinity); when women are adolescents and young adults, society encourages them to look a certain way but discourages them from having sex, because then they are "dirty." Obviously there is a HUGE contradiction there, because if men have multiple sex partners, then clearly many women aren't virgins! But yes, women are expected to remain nice and pure for their husbands, whereas when it's time for a man to marry? Society has put this idea in many men's minds that now it's time to "settle down." I absolutely HATE that expression. It's like - this man spent his younger years as a promiscuous pervert but oh now it's time to marry a nice, quiet virgin because you "deserve" a respectable woman to "settle down" with and have children with; but oh, kudos to the woman for doing this right and remaining pure for her husband! Someone get me a barf bag.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Veridicus' date='02 February 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1265142017' post='2049846']
Sometimes decent men lose their virginity to horny slutty girls at college parties as well.
[/quote]

You make it sound like it's the women's fault. I believe it takes two to tango.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...