An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Ladie's Rest Area

princessgianna

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='14 February 2010 - 09:07 AM' timestamp='1266156442' post='2057020']
JMJ
Now I am beginning to think ya''all need serious meds. Luckily, I've got a boy friend, and he is a prince
[/quote]

I've got boy friends. And girl friends.
And animal friends.
And sister friends.
And priest friends.
And lay friends.
And friends I'm related to.
And friends who I don't really care for all that much, but I'm too lazy to get rid of.

None of them are royalty, so far as I know.

And by the way, there's way too much estrogen going on here for it being the Laddie's Rest Area. I'm gonna have to ask you all to take your lady stuff elsewhere.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='14 February 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1266165995' post='2057060']
I thought you wanted to be a nun. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]
[/quote]

JMJ
Jesus is the Prince of Peace, is he not? And He and I are getting married!!

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='14 February 2010 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1266188051' post='2057252']
JMJ
Jesus is the Prince of Peace, is he not? And He and I are getting married!!
[/quote]
Ah, I understand now. ^_^

princessgianna
:juggle: I am going to try out for South Pacitic tonight! Kind of nervious! Edited by princessgianna

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='12 February 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1266013071' post='2056099']
:shock:

Or else....

[img]http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/laetitia_crucis/Random/NunswithGuns.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Sign me up for that order! Im guessing they are the ones who REALLY protect the Pope while the Swiss Guard just stand outside and look nice.

When I visited Franciscan last weekend I had an interesting conversation about how it would be if the Vatican sent a delegation of Swiss Guards to compete in the Winter Olympics.

[quote name='Arpy' date='15 February 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1266287286' post='2057738']
When I visited Franciscan last weekend I had an interesting conversation about how it would be if the Vatican sent a delegation of Swiss Guards to compete in the Winter Olympics.
[/quote]

I had a similar conversation on the weekend too but it involved a lot of laughing at the thought of the Vatican sending a delegation of Cardinals. :topsy:

JMJ
We have had some pretty nasty fist fights in the parking lot over "stolen" prime positions. Those, apparently, are paten, acolyte1 or 2, thurifer, MC1 or 2, torch, and boat, oh, yeah, crucifer. Never get between one fo those cassocked dweebs and their position [u]ever[/u]. <nods wisely>
can one of you useless guys put on some more pictures of treats? Lent has been here for eight hours now, and I really want chocolate! Why must being Catholic be so hard during Lent??!!??!!

JMJ
Well ladies, I am going on vacation tomorrow, to where it is sunny. I bid you all adieu, please pray for my substitute babysitter in the choirloft, who is filling in for me. I hope she does ok, and no little stinkers decide to start careers as parajumpers without the shoots...[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img] Amen. wait if they do, that must be one less kid for me to watch when I get back, COOL![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/upsidedown.gif[/img]

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='17 February 2010 - 08:59 AM' timestamp='1266418774' post='2058311']
JMJ
We have had some pretty nasty fist fights in the parking lot over "stolen" prime positions. Those, apparently, are paten, acolyte1 or 2, thurifer, MC1 or 2, torch, and boat, oh, yeah, crucifer. Never get between one fo those cassocked dweebs and their position [u]ever[/u]. <nods wisely>
can one of you useless guys put on some more pictures of treats? Lent has been here for eight hours now, and I really want chocolate! Why must being Catholic be so hard during Lent??!!??!!
[/quote]
I'm always jealous of the guys that get to use the incense. :)

KeenanParkerII

[quote]can one of you useless guys put on some more pictures of treats? Lent has been here for eight hours now, and I really want chocolate! Why must being Catholic be so hard during Lent??!!??!![/quote]

Argh, I was in the bookstore today and saw a big bowl of valentines day candies. Was sooooo close to mowing down the bowl. =T