An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Ladie's Rest Area

princessgianna

princessgianna

[quote name='Hilde' date='07 February 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1265595036' post='2052962']
Yup.
I think there are several international instances protecting the right, like the UN, and the European council. I don't remember which.

ETA: I found statistics saying 400 children were home schooled in 2007.
[/quote]
Wow

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='07 February 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1265596691' post='2052995']
JMJ
PrincessGianna, I'm praying for your mom! Well, your high school diploma sounds easier to get to than mine! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img] Oh well, I will get to it. I'm am coming up to where I can at least imagine myself getting through high school <sigh>. So, Hilde, it seems that your country (I think you aren't American, am I correct?) isn't as bad as Germany when it comes to homeschooling? HSLDA sent me an email about that German family, wh o the parents were sent to jail over homeschooling. They finally got out after 100 days or something, and moved the family to Czechoslavkia, or Slovenia. Pathetic that I can't remember <laughs>.
I meant to say lassies rest area, for the laddies who are reading this.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smokey.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Thanks . The prayers are appreciated! And my Parents love HSLDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='09 February 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1265673916' post='2053727']
JMJ
I am still wrapping my mind around the diploma. Can you explain that some more? How do you get your grades on there?
[/quote]
Who are you talking to?

princessgianna

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='08 February 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1265673916' post='2053727']
JMJ
I am still wrapping my mind around the diploma. Can you explain that some more? How do you get your grades on there?
[/quote]

[quote name='Hilde' date='08 February 2010 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1265674378' post='2053732']
Who are you talking to?
[/quote]
I think me. Sorry Tridenteen darling I ll have to get back to you. things have been crazy. :weep:

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='11 February 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1265948052' post='2055657']
It wadnae be richt for the laddies tae hae baith th' Boys an th' Laddies room pinned, wad it?!
[/quote]
I haven't read Beowulf. :mellow:

Hello Ladies!
I don't know where to post a hi, so I decided to just do it here :).

My name is Therese and I am an 18 year old from Canada.
I am a fairly creative, artistic and musical individual with a passion for learning pretty much anything.
How are you all doing? :)

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='12 February 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1265975585' post='2055797']
It's Scots, freend. <_<
[/quote]

JMJ
Look, pal. This is the ladies rest area. There is a perfectly nice boys bathroom, and you can talk scotch there, ist gut, jah?

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='12 February 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1266005414' post='2055993']
JMJ
Look, pal. This is the ladies rest area. There is a perfectly nice boys bathroom, and you can talk scotch there, ist gut, jah?
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure this is the Laddie's Rest Area now, lass.

[quote name='Discovery' date='12 February 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1266002462' post='2055971']
Hello Ladies!
I don't know where to post a hi, so I decided to just do it here :).

My name is Therese and I am an 18 year old from Canada.
I am a fairly creative, artistic and musical individual with a passion for learning pretty much anything.
How are you all doing? :)
[/quote]

JMJ
Welcome to Phatmass! And welcome to the ladies rest area! I for one am fine, and am getting ready for my fifth bbsitting job this week. If my choir director is on here, you owe me a tip!