An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ketchup Chips

jeffpugh

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='zunshynn' date='09 February 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1265764202' post='2054449']
How DARE you compare poutine to fried ice cream! The nerve.
[/quote]
How DARE you insult the gooey goodness of curds on French-fries!

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='09 February 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1265766144' post='2054459']
:woot:

If I ever see this on a menu, I'm totally ordering it!

I mean, I found out about Tim Horton's "Iced Capps" while in Canada. :drool: (Those were just amazing - way better than Frappuccinos!) I trust that. So, I'm definitely willing to try poutine. :lol:
[/quote]
Ooh yea, those are pretty darn good. About half as expensive as a Frappuccino, and tastier. :D

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 February 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1265773313' post='2054543']
There's no option for me. :sadwalk: I don't hate them, don't love them, but I'm not refusing to speculate.
[/quote]

Surely you like pie? You will be shunned and burned at the stake if you deny it. So answer wisely. :evil:

[quote name='zunshynn' date='09 February 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1265775366' post='2054569']
Surely you like pie? You will be shunned and burned at the stake if you deny it. So answer wisely. :evil:
[/quote]
I do, but that option ignores the important cultural reality of Canadian chips. :mellow:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 February 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1265776480' post='2054580']
I do, but that option ignores the important cultural reality of Canadian chips. :mellow:
[/quote]

:tomato:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 February 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1265776480' post='2054580']
[/quote]
Bazinga!
Good call.

laetitia crucis

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='09 February 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1265771904' post='2054516']
I am happy at the list of people who like pie so far. I find the list of Nay-Sayers interesting too.
[/quote]

I like pie, too. But I couldn't choose both... :sadder: And well, the poll was specifically asking about ketchup chips, right? :lol:

For the record, I'd rather have pie over any kind of chips/crisps any day. :P :saint:

But it was a ketchup chip poll.

:hehehe:

[quote name='missionseeker' date='08 February 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1265696737' post='2053987']
[font="Trebuchet MS"][size="7"]I WILL NOT EAT THEM, JEFF!![/size][/font]
[/quote]
[i]I think you mean to say:[/i]

I will not eat them Sam-I-am . . .

[indent]I would not, could not, in a box.
I could not, would not, with a fox.
I will not eat them with a mouse.
I will not eat them in a house.
I will not eat them here or there.
I will not eat them anywhere.
I do not eat . . . [i]ketchup chips[/i] . . .
not even with green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.[/indent]

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='10 February 2010 - 08:01 AM' timestamp='1265814106' post='2054688']
I like pie, too. But I couldn't choose both... :sadder: And well, the poll was specifically asking about ketchup chips, right? :lol:

For the record, I'd rather have pie over any kind of chips/crisps any day. :P :saint:

But it was a ketchup chip poll.

:hehehe:
[/quote]

It's always partially about pie. Always. :yes:

ALWAYS. PIE.

Edited by zunshynn

missionseeker

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='10 February 2010 - 10:08 AM' timestamp='1265814506' post='2054691']
[i]I think you mean to say:[/i]

I will not eat them Sam-I-am . . .

[indent]I would not, could not, in a box.
I could not, would not, with a fox.
I will not eat them with a mouse.
I will not eat them in a house.
I will not eat them here or there.
I will not eat them anywhere.
I do not eat . . . [i]ketchup chips[/i] . . .
not even with green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.[/indent]
[/quote]

No, I didn't. Because that person winds up eating them and liking them. :mellow:

laetitia crucis

[quote name='zunshynn' date='10 February 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1265814709' post='2054697']
It's always partially about pie. Always. :yes:

ALWAYS. PIE.
[/quote]

:lol:

In that case, maybe I should have voted "pie". :saint: