Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Teaching Muslim Children To Hate The Jews


Recommended Posts

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Lilllabettt' date='18 February 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1266539343' post='2059037']
I didn't watch the video. I know what it is, some sick twisted deforming of an innocent child's mind. There are some real power-thirsty psychopaths in this world.
[/quote]

The topic of this thread [i]is[/i] that video. Why are you posting here if you would prefer not to watch it?

Perhaps if you did watch the video, you could tell me what group these particular Muslims belong to - the ones who teach their children that the Jews "apes and pigs" and, to further quote the video,

"Because they are apes and pigs? Who said that about them?"
"Our God."
"Where did he say that about them?"
"In the Koran."
"He said this about them in the Koran. That's right."

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='18 February 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1266540394' post='2059046']
I wish more people were as devout in exposing the wrongs of the falsity that is Islam.
[/quote]

I like you.

HisChildForever
Posted

Anyway, to slightly derail this thread myself, here is a video of an Egyptian cleric who is preaching, and I quote,

"In a few days time, a very dangerous virus will attack the body of the nation. What virus? Is it AIDS? No, something more dangerous. Something more dangerous than Ebola, which dissolves the human body, more dangerous than cholera, which killed half of Europe a few centuries ago. I am talking about the Valentine virus, people."

Apparently the day will "destroy our relations with God."

He also claims that the more you celebrate the day, the happier you make Christians and Jews and the more you upset Muhammad; therefore the Christians and Jews will "gloat at us" which causes Muhammad to cry.

Is Islam not a religion of peace and love? Why is this cleric preaching that a day that celebrates love is dangerous, a "virus"?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvVXJaASp64&feature=related[/media]

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1266541707' post='2059062']


Is Islam not a religion of peace and love? Why is this cleric preaching that a day that celebrates love is dangerous, a "virus"?

[media][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvVXJaASp64&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.c...feature=related[/url][/media]
[/quote]

it may be because of his massive neck beard. he cant have much success with the ladies, of course his views on love are skewed :P

KeenanParkerII
Posted (edited)

[quote]Similar criticisms could be leveled against Catholic traditions and its syncretism with the antecedent pagan culture that it was surrounded by while it grew and assimilated more people. Just playing devil's advocate to your point. [/quote]

I disagree. Following his flight to Medina, we see the systematic development of Islamic institutions from pagan tradition, specifically:

Jihad - Which developed from inter-tribal warfare, Ghazw.

Ummah - Super-tribal confederation, based on the practice of subsidiary tribes.

Dhimmah - Another extension of subsidiary tribes, but reformed and extended to non-Muslim tribes.

A single Prophetic Leader - Developed from Hakim and Shaykhs.


Muhammad didn't begin to claim legacy from Abraham until after his flight to Medina. Even the 'Satanic verses' of the Qur'an, in which Muhammad attempted to incorporate the Meccan Gods into Islam, are testament to the gradual growth of pagan practice to Muslim practice; or rather, the effect, which is Islam, is a result of those pagan traditions which preceded it, a thing which cannot be said of Christianity. (The instigation is another matter, but it's part of my studies if you're interested.)

Christianity effected change in whatever religion it encountered, and indeed many religions sprang from Christianity. The only causal factor in Christianity is Judaism, which was still retains the principles of monotheism and a continuation of one, single, chronological God. Thus, Islam is one of those religious and cultural synthesis' of Christianity, Judaism, and pagan tradition, while Christianity is a synthesis of a single man influenced only by Judaism, and other proxy men also only influenced by Judaism. Therein lies the difference between them, and of course a number of problems of communication, where Muhammad argues against things he perceives to be Christian which were not. Telephone tag anyone?

And if we really wanted to, we can get into the obvious influence of Muhammad's personal life on his divine dispensation, like the revelation which reveals his wife did not really cheat on him with that young man in the desert. Things are getting personal. :blink:

Edited by KeenanParkerII
Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1266541707' post='2059062']
Anyway, to slightly derail this thread myself, here is a video of an Egyptian cleric who is preaching, and I quote,

"In a few days time, a very dangerous virus will attack the body of the nation. What virus? Is it AIDS? No, something more dangerous. Something more dangerous than Ebola, which dissolves the human body, more dangerous than cholera, which killed half of Europe a few centuries ago. I am talking about the Valentine virus, people."

Apparently the day will "destroy our relations with God."

He also claims that the more you celebrate the day, the happier you make Christians and Jews and the more you upset Muhammad; therefore the Christians and Jews will "gloat at us" which causes Muhammad to cry.

Is Islam not a religion of peace and love? Why is this cleric preaching that a day that celebrates love is dangerous, a "virus"?
[/quote]

What are you trying to accomplish by these posts if I may ask?

Posted

meet the new muslim thread.....

same as the old muslim thread......

HisChildForever
Posted

I appreciate Keenan and Lilllabettt for actually participating in this thread.

Posted

meet the new passive agressiveness.

same as the old passive agressiveness.

HisChildForever
Posted

And how would you define your behavior in this thread so far, MIKolbe?

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1266541707' post='2059062']
Anyway, to slightly derail this thread myself, here is a video of an Egyptian cleric who is preaching, and I quote,

"In a few days time, a very dangerous virus will attack the body of the nation. What virus? Is it AIDS? No, something more dangerous. Something more dangerous than Ebola, which dissolves the human body, more dangerous than cholera, which killed half of Europe a few centuries ago. I am talking about the Valentine virus, people."

Apparently the day will "destroy our relations with God."

[/quote]
I agree on all accounts.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Seven77' date='18 February 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1266544073' post='2059079']
What are you trying to accomplish by these posts if I may ask?
[/quote]

I totally see your point. I should start making threads about abortion, masturbation, and government. Because Phatmass doesn't have enough of those.

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1266546850' post='2059132']
And how would you define your behavior in this thread so far, MIKolbe?
[/quote]
honest.




and witty.

don't forget witty.

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1266547059' post='2059136']
I totally see your point. I should start making threads about abortion, masturbation, and government. Because Phatmass doesn't have enough of those.
[/quote]
AND PANTS ON WOMEN!!!

we need more of those too!!!!!


:mellow:

KeenanParkerII
Posted

There's nothing passive about my aggression. I work hard in Islamic civ in order to gain an understanding of what it is and how best to defeat it. Revealing it for what it is is the first step. There are a lot of Muslims out there that would make wonderfully devout Catholics.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='18 February 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1266547080' post='2059137']
honest.




and witty.

don't forget witty.
[/quote]

I'm not "passive" anything.

Posted

HCF,

I posted a thread on Islam some years ago (entitled: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=35949"]Muslim attitudes towards the West[/url]), and that thread experienced the same off-topic spamming as your present thread. Sadly some of the members of Phatmass will make excellent Dhimmis.

May God grant you many joyful years,
Todd

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' date='18 February 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1266547158' post='2059138']
AND PANTS ON WOMEN!!!

we need more of those too!!!!!


:mellow:
[/quote]

I was thinking of making one earlier.

HisChildForever
Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='18 February 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1266547345' post='2059144']
Sadly some of the members of Phatmass will make excellent Dhimmis.
[/quote]

LOL, you're the best.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...