Apotheoun Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='Veridicus' date='18 February 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1266549503' post='2059184'] Even if they 'repent' of their apostasy and return to Islam? [/quote] Well, if a man repents of his repentance he better do so quickly, i.e., before his head is separated from his body.
MIKolbe Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1266549452' post='2059181'] We don't use words like "execution" around here when discussing Islam, it's not politically correct. [/quote] unless it's the death penalty... then it's ok
Veridicus Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='18 February 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1266549610' post='2059186'] Well, if a man repents of his repentance he better do so quickly, i.e., before his head is separated from his body. [/quote] Well that goes without saying.
HisChildForever Posted February 19, 2010 Author Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='18 February 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1266549500' post='2059183'] Someone has a lot of points to waste. If I had not resigned as a Phatmass Church Scholar I would have a bunch of points to give out too, but the point system really has no rules set up for accountability, which makes it simply a popularity contest. [/quote] They can hate on me all they want, but at the end of the day they're drooling over my profile.
MIKolbe Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 in the thread about what separates us from muslims... i was going to say a sword. but that prolly wouldn't have gone over that well.
Veridicus Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1266549956' post='2059195'] They can hate on me all they want, but at the end of the day they're drooling over my profile. [/quote] What does that even mean exactly?
MIKolbe Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 delusions of grandeur and slight narcissism
Apotheoun Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 An interesting video by a Coptic priest: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aydc6KO5aL0[/media]
HisChildForever Posted February 19, 2010 Author Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='Veridicus' date='18 February 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1266550237' post='2059201'] What does that even mean exactly? [/quote] That people constantly go to my profile because they want to see what I'm up to.
Veridicus Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='18 February 2010 - 09:31 PM' timestamp='1266550314' post='2059203'] delusions of grandeur and slight narcissism [/quote] I didn't want to assume, but I get it now.
Veridicus Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1266550322' post='2059205'] That people constantly go to my profile because they want to see what I'm up to. [/quote] Gotcha...now let's get back to the failures of Islam.
HisChildForever Posted February 19, 2010 Author Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='Veridicus' date='18 February 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1266550451' post='2059209'] I didn't want to assume, but I get it now. [/quote] What do you mean? You can see the latest threads and posts the person has made via their profile.
HisChildForever Posted February 19, 2010 Author Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='18 February 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1266550486' post='2059210'] you know how those jersey girls are.... [/quote] No, you really don't.
HisChildForever Posted February 19, 2010 Author Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='18 February 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1266550680' post='2059215'] yes, sweet cheeks, i do. [/quote] Oh no you didn't.
Veridicus Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='18 February 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1266550575' post='2059212'] What do you mean? You can see the latest threads and posts the person has made via their profile. [/quote] I know this. I didn't realize you had such an extensive following.
HisChildForever Posted February 19, 2010 Author Posted February 19, 2010 [quote name='Veridicus' date='18 February 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1266550942' post='2059219'] I know this. I didn't realize you had such an extensive following. [/quote] I've gotten up to 100 views a day before.
MIKolbe Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 and that was just from the cast of Jersey Shore
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now