HisChildForever Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 [quote name='Winchester' date='05 March 2010 - 10:29 AM' timestamp='1267802944' post='2067041'] Hey, the hairs looks good. [/quote] [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='05 March 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1267812893' post='2067115'] Winchester is right, HCF...the hair is awesome. [/quote]
musturde Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 I'm not sure who to believe anymore. It seems that Heavenly Hustla could be telling the truth but I wish I had some more viable proof. I wish there was some kind of hot track being cooked up right now that could wipe away any doubts I have to the validity of his claims.
LartinMuther Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='05 March 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1267812893' post='2067115'] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/idontknow.gif[/img] Well, the Baptists are really good at destruction...they destroyed my faith in God for 10 years. [/quote] We are not "Baptists", we used the word as an acronym for our organization. Check my signature.
HisChildForever Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 [quote name='musturde' date='05 March 2010 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1267822924' post='2067204'] I'm not sure who to believe anymore. It seems that Heavenly Hustla could be telling the truth but I wish I had some more viable proof. I wish there was some kind of hot track being cooked up right now that could wipe away any doubts I have to the validity of his claims. [/quote] It's clearly the same person using multiple screen names as a prank.
musturde Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 [quote name='HisChildForever' date='05 March 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1267823850' post='2067216'] It's clearly the same person using multiple screen names as a prank. [/quote] Who? Heavenly Hustla is part of the most prestigious French Catholic rap group of all time! I can't see him plotting against Phatmass like that muther guy is.
HisChildForever Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 [quote name='musturde' date='05 March 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1267824464' post='2067222'] Who? Heavenly Hustla is part of the most prestigious French Catholic rap group of all time! I can't see him plotting against Phatmass like that muther guy is. [/quote] Could it not be someone posing as the group Heavenly Hustla? Just read the OP, it's a tad bit ridiculous.
Krush2k2 Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 No offense HisChildForever but you must not know the story behind Vatican Ninja and Heavenly Hustla. They are Catholic French rappers who personally protect the Pope and Phatmass. Just ask Dust or MC Just. Can't wait to hear the new track- take those devils out get crunk!
Lounge Daddy Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='05 March 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1267825160' post='2067226'] They are Catholic French rappers who personally protect the Pope and Phatmass. [/quote] Have they been seen dressed in Swiss Guard outfits?
HisChildForever Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='05 March 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1267825160' post='2067226'] No offense HisChildForever but you must not know the story behind Vatican Ninja and Heavenly Hustla. They are Catholic French rappers who personally protect the Pope and Phatmass. Just ask Dust or MC Just. Can't wait to hear the new track- take those devils out get crunk! [/quote] Chest hair removal and everyone crying because American Idol will be canceled (supposedly). Sorry, I can't take that post seriously. At all.
Krush2k2 Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 Just suggesting that heavenly hustla be banned is an offense that might get YOU banned lol you newbies need to search the forum and look up Vatican ninja. Hopefully Dust puts out a solo album of the French rappers soon!
HisChildForever Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='05 March 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1267826815' post='2067244'] Just suggesting that heavenly hustla be banned is an offense that might get YOU banned lol you newbies need to search the forum and look up Vatican ninja. Hopefully Dust puts out a solo album of the French rappers soon! [/quote] Excuse me, but I didn't make ANY such suggestion.
HisChildForever Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 They "personally" protect the Pope. What do you mean by personally?
musturde Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 (edited) [quote name='HisChildForever' date='05 March 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1267826785' post='2067243'] Chest hair removal and everyone crying because American Idol will be canceled (supposedly). Sorry, I can't take that post seriously. At all. [/quote] I agree with HisChildForever. I mean, American Idol being cancelled? There's no way that would happen. I do, however, think he should be taken seriously for his work in revolutionizing Catholic Hip Hop. Check out his catalog with Vatican Ninja: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=379957 Edited March 5, 2010 by musturde
Jesus_lol Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE[/media] spam spam spam baked beans spam spam and spam!
Hilde Posted March 5, 2010 Posted March 5, 2010 Simoon is quitting isn't he? For a US version of x-factor.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now